Pay R23.50 for a delicious omelette at Nino’s, valued at R47 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a delicious Nino’s omelette
- Choose one of five omelettes: Bolognaise, Carne, Siciliana, Adriatic and Classic
- Scrumptious omelette served with white or brown bread, jam and butter
- Fresh ingredients
- Start your morning in style
- Friendly and efficient service
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Redeemable at Vincent Park branch only
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 073 153 2685
- Opening times: Monday to Saturday, 7:00 to 20:00; Sunday, 8:00 to 15:00
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Groupon does not include gratuity or beverages
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Although there has been no consensus surrounding the debate of whether the chicken or the egg came first, most people agree that the chicken is a really bad dancer and that eggs are more useful for drawing funny faces or as ammunition on Guy Fawkes Day. Retreat from the debate and devour today’s Groupon: a delicious omelette at Nino’s for R23.50
Breakfast is after all the most important meal of the day; a liger would never go to his liger job without stretching his lion-tiger limbs first, and in the same way the Latin phrase “Carpe diem” cannot be seized on an empty tummy. The foodies at Nino’s have made sure that you have an array of mouth-watering omelettes to choose from, getting you ready for the day ahead or giving you a pick-me-up during an afternoon slump. This established eatery prides itself on serving good, wholesome food and their delicious delicacies are made from the freshest ingredients, offering an unparalleled taste experience.
Choosing one of the five delectable omelettes won’t be easy and may see you turning to rock-paper-scissors. However, even this fool-proof method may prove shaky when deciding between the brilliant Bolognaise omelette made with bolognaise mince and mozzarella cheese; a Carne which is a scrumptious revelry of bacon, ham, Italian sausage and fresh chopped tomato; the Siciliana, a feast of bacon, mushroom, spring onion and herbs; the Adriatic filled with feta, chopped fresh tomato and oregano and lastly, the Classic which is a good ol’ traditional omelette which can be filled with various extras of your choice.
All omelettes are served up in style with your choice of white or brown bread, jam and butter. Even the emperor himself, Napoleon Bonaparte was a fan of this fluffy egg-treat – according to legend, when he and his army were traveling through southern France, he feasted on an omelette prepared by a local innkeeper that proved such a culinary delight, he ordered the townspeople to gather all the eggs in the village and prepare a huge omelette for his army the next day.
Foodie fact: According to an online gaming magazine, the blue Rock’em-Sock’em-Robot is more likely to win a fight when fed a staple diet of air and robot-catnip. The robot-catnip can be grown in a garden but this method may backfire and cause the blue robot to do nothing but roll around in it for days on end.