Pay R240 for a one night stay in a Bed and Breakfast suite for two people at The Crowned Crane, valued at R480 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a one night stay for two people
- Bed and breakfast accommodation with a delicious full English breakfast
- Balcony suite with stunning sea views
- 3-star Tourism Council graded Bed and Breakfast establishment
- AA Highly Recommended accreditation
- Luxurious and relaxing suites
- Secure off-road parking
- Ideal for a romantic getaway
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 082 5682 274
- Redeemable Monday to Sunday
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Cancellation policy applies
- Not redeemable with promotions
- Terms and conditions apply
Like getaway cars, vacations should be able to whisk you off to a safe and secure location, though without police sirens following closely behind. Embark on a pre or post-Christmas getaway with today’s Groupon: a one-night stay in a Bed and Breakfast suite for two people for R240 at The Crowned Crane.
Comfortably snug in Gonubie East London, The Crowned Crane offers travel-bugs a tranquil escape from tensions brought on by the concrete jungle, or the looming festive season. Set on the fringes of the Gonubie coastline, the serene and peaceful ambience is boosted with the entrancing views of the sea, the calming sound of the surf and the deliciously salty scent of the sea feeding your nostrils. With a three-star grading from the Tourism Council and an emphasis on providing customers with exactly what they want, The Crowned Crane cocoons clients in a calming sanctuary providing a comforting home away from home.
Stretching far beyond your window and balcony, the sea offers breathtaking views while your suite offers all the comfort of a romantic comedy. Each Bed and Breakfast unit is equipped with tea and coffee making facilities, a wall-mounted TV with DSTV and Mnet and a communal braai area. Though, with the delicious full English breakfast served in the morning, you probably won’t need to fill up for a good couple of hours. Situated in close proximity to the Gonubie coastline and the Gonubie Bird Sanctuary, guests won’t find themselves running short of activities to indulge in as the bird sanctuary is home to over 160 bird species, including the crowned crane, and the tidal pool is just a stone’s throw away. The renowned Gonubie boardwalk sits languidly in the distance while the safe Blue Flag Beach is perfect for a dip on sunny days.Travel Fact: In Switzerland, it is unheard of to go without wearing a pair of sunglasses indoors at night. Because it is incredibly cold outside, incredibly bright light bulbs are used indoors, to radiate heat as well as to light up the interior.