Pay R25 for two Springbok Breakfasts at Black Bull, valued at R50 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on two delicious Springbok Breakfasts
- Each includes 2 eggs, bacon, toast and chips
- Perfect kick-off to your day
- Black Bull is open on Springbok game days before the game
- Friendly service
- Trendy atmosphere
- Ideal for all Bok fans
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 043 726 0926/082 651 2005
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Monday to Sunday 12:00 to late; open on Springbok game days before the game
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon does not cover gratuity or beverages
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Many moons ago a great battle was fought over the importance of meals. Although lunch and dinner seemed to have the advantage with heavy contenders like seafood platters and lasagne, it was ultimately breakfast, and its trademark bacon, that prevailed. Ever since that day, victory has been commemorated every single morning, around the world, with a hearty meal. Join in on the celebration with today’s Groupon: pay R25 for two scrumptious Springbok Breakfast at Black Bull.
Many people say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but too often this takes away from the fact that it is also the tastiest meal of the day. While cereal and porridge might cut it most days, it’s usually more a question of convenience than choice as not many people have the time to serve up bacon and eggs every morning. Indulge your taste cravings and kick back at Black Bull while their breakfast team grills up early morning delights while you wait.
Just like the Springboks embody the best of local rugby, the Springbok breakfast embodies the best of dawn time food with a hearty meal consisting of two eggs, bacon, toast and chips, ensuring that all of your taste centres are thrilled and that your belly will grumble no more. Everyone needs a good start to their day and although traffic, a bad hair day and inclement weather is out of your control, breakfast is not. Guarantee that great start to the day with Black Bull’s Springbok Breakfast, regardless of the uncontrollable factors.
Bear fact: During an expedition in the Rocky Mountains, Vern McMahon accidently stumbled into a bear’s lair and was cornered by the massive predator. At a loss for what to do, he whipped out his finger puppets and put on a small performance. After a few short moments he had managed to distract the bear long enough to slowly circle around it until he was clear to run for his life.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
East London 5201