Pay R310 instead of R620 for a L’Oreal, Redken or Matrix colour and cut at Headway (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a L’Oreal, Redken or Matrix colour and a cut
- Update your style
- Trim split ends or get a completely new style
- Professional and friendly stylists
- Purchase any retail homecare products and get a 20% discount
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 043 726 1196
- One Groupon per visit
- Redeemable Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 17:00; Saturday, 8:00 to 14:00
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
Hair strands, like toddlers, are hard to keep in check if not supervised by trained professionals or bribed with luxuries. Hand your head a luxury treat with today’s Groupon: a L’Oreal, Redken or Matrix colour and a cut for R310 at Headway.
Armed with skilled stylists, the Headway head-mistresses are a team ready to take on any dreary head. One of East London’s most popular hair and beauty salon’s the studio boasts a trendy interior and is by far the go-to guy for heads seeking stylish headdresses. Whether you choose the L’Oreal, Redken or Matrix colour, you’re bound to walk out with bags of style and summer-ready confidence.
Hair, like dance show contestants, was made to be cut. Thus, after dipping your tresses into a colour bath, let the specialists assist with a scissors-induced style update. Go with the Jennifer Aniston, the Bob or just go plain-Jane and get those tresses trimmed of split ends. Long or short, or even that awkward in between length; Headway’s hair-heroes can instantly turn your hair woe-mance into an epic romance. Using quality products combined with the beauty therapists’ expertise, Groupon holders are bound to leave with more pizazz than a bedazzled monocle and style as sharp as the scissors that cut it, turning the heads of both lookers-on and resident traffic lights alike.
Hair Fact: While some say that there is no way to grow your hair back after going bald, others say that there is one way. It involves travelling back in time with the new brand of Marshmallow time-machines.