Pay R35 for two mini breakfasts at the Red Tulip Café, valued at R75 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on two mini breakfasts
- Breakfast includes eggs, bacon, pork sausage, tomato and toast with marmalade
- Convenient location
- Delicious way to start the day
- Friendly and proficient staff
- Relaxing atmosphere
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 043 737 4412
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Groupon does not include beverages or gratuity
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon valid Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 16:30; Saturday, 8:00 to 15:00; Sunday, 9:00 to 14:00
- Terms & Conditions apply
Everyone knows that getting out of bed and waking up don’t always go hand in hand and they never happen at the same time. Rather than stumble through the day bleary-eyed and cranky, let the ambrosia of freshly brewing coffee, the sound of succulent eggs frying in the pan and the delectable crunch of bacon help you descend from sleep more gracefully. Embrace the pandemonium of a new day and start things off the right way with two mini breakfasts for R35 at the Red Tulip Café.
Even if you shun working ridiculously long hours in favour of eating bonbons in front of the television, the long hours between waking and bed-time demand a lot more energy than could possibly be provided by a cup of coffee and a jelly doughnut. Whether you stumble in bleary eyed and pyjama clad or snappily dressed for a quick bite before an early business meeting, the cosy and chilled ambience of the Red Tulip Café is enough to perk anyone right up.
Of course, the convenient Crossways Village Centre location and restful atmosphere would be nothing without delicious food to sweeten the deal. Since the first chicken crossed the road right into someone’s kitchen, people have chosen eggs as a vital part of their edible morning ritual and not only because they’re brain food, but also because they’re well colour-schemed; yellow is a colour proven to make people happy. Top off your serving of the world’s best breakfast with not just bacon, but pork sausage too, and you have you have a plate of what amounts to the perfect breakfast. Finish it off with toast and marmalade, and even though it’s called a mini breakfast, you might find yourself needing to roll out of the café.Waking Up Fact: The process of getting out of bed in the morning and gaining consciousness is prolonged by alien possession. Aliens assume control of a host’s mind when the host has vacated it for more than three hours. While under alien possession the host body, is irritable, says things that make absolutely no sense and does things like putting the milk in the bathroom cabinet and the hair gel in the freezer.