Pay R39 instead of R85 for a delicious curry at Bluez Rock Café (save 54%)
- Save 54% on a delicious curry
- Choose from Smoking Joe Kubic (plain chicken curry), The Yardbird (butter chicken), Taj Mahal (lamb vindaloo), Blues Image (beef curry), Will Ray (fish curry) OR Kiwi Craytons Curry (vegetable curry)
- Delicious cuisine
- Ideal for date night
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon valid Monday to Saturday
- Limited number available
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon must be used in one visit
- Groupon not valid for cash-back
- Groupon does not cover gratuity or beverages
- Booking essential: 043 726 8285
- All bookings are subject to availability
- Quote Groupon when booking
- One Groupon per person, additional Groupons can be used on separate visits or given as gifts
Curry, the fire breathing dragon of the food world, usually lives alongside a river of water or milk to calm down when its temper gets out of hand. Breathe the tasty fire of a curry dragon with today’s Groupon: choose one from a selection of six curries for R39 from Bluez Rock Café.
Hailing from the land of Bollywood beauties, chai tea and food so flavourful, your agoraphobic aunt would leave the house for it; the curries at Bluez Rock Café boast a taste sensation that could put that much desired spring back in your taste buds. Armed with a Groupon in your front or back pocket, your taste buds’ journey on a delectable curry-breathing adventure begins when you sit yourself down in a comfortable seat in the Bluez Rock Café, and make your way through their cool curry menu.
Something for every type of food-consuming humanoid, the Bluez menu of curry delights is a blend of unique names and even more unique tasty treats. Carnivores, herbivores and even those who tend to jump from vore to vore can get a taste of the chef’s delectable meals infused with more spice and bang than a newly released Bollywood movie. From the Taj Mahal, comprised of a lamb vindaloo, to the tasty Kiwi Craytons Curry; a vegetable feast for the herbivoyeurs, or the buttery buttered butter chicken (The Yardbird), each dish is prepared with just the right amount of herbs, spices and fiery tastes to keep your mouth coming back for more.
Regardless of the choice you eventually make, unlike choosing a brand new kettle, your curry won’t stare you in the face every day, but rather slip down your oesophagus and sit snug in a tummy thankful for the feast unleashed upon it.
Food Fact: The book of records cites the tastiest food stuffs ever as a bowl of Indonesian grapefruit curry. Though this is subject to opinion, most compare the taste to a walk in the park and then being knocked over by a bicycle, then being spun around swiftly as if in a candyfloss machine. However, no-one can describe the exact flavour.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Bluez Rock Cafe43 Balfour Road, Vincent
East London 5217