Pay R585 instead of R1170 for a two-night stay for two people at Areena Riverside Resort (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a two-night stay for two people at Areena Riverside Resort
- Stay in a double, bachelor-style self-catering unit
- Host of appliances in each unit
- Beautiful views
- Ideal for a peaceful getaway
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Not valid from 11 December 2011 to 11 January 2012 or on public holidays
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 043 734 3055
- Opening Times Monday to Sunday, 8:00 to 17:00
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Cancellation policy applies
- Terms and conditions apply
Escaping usually requires a spoon, a significant amount of bed-sheets and a squirt-gun filled with dishwashing liquid to fend off dirty dishes. Break out from the confines of your home and plan the perfect getaway with today’s Groupon: a two-night stay for two people at Areena Riverside Resort for R585.
Put down your squirt-gun and bring out the big guns with this secret weapon Groupon. Some may say the perfect getaway is a home away from home, but when considering that home is that place where you put soap suds to dirty dishes in a basin of unknown (mostly dangerous) critters, most would probably agree that the ideal getaway should be a home far better than that regular home. Peaceful and tranquil with breath-taking views, the Areena Riverside Resort is that perfect getaway where the fish eagles rather than your brawling neighbours are your personal alarm.
Tastefully decorated in a comfortable, relaxed and peaceful environment, each double bachelor-style self-catering unit is equipped with en-suite bathroom and twin beds pushed together against a king-size headboard. Fine quality bed linen makes for fine quality sleeping and your lodging also comes equipped with oven, stove, microwave, kettle, toaster, crockery and cutlery. A braai area makes for cool and laid-back lazy evenings under the night sky while on even lazier days indoors, the television can be your better half (or third). Quite frankly, with your bodyand mind at ease in the tranquil and soothing atmosphere, your days of spoon digging, bed-sheet tying and dirty dish Armageddon will all be a distant memory.
Factilicious Fantasy Getaway Fact: Since the filming of the blockbuster Cindy’s Fragile Shoe tourists have flocked to the Russian palace that was used as the primary set. The palace boasts astronomic views of the night sky and one themed bedroom with a bed under a giant magic eight ball. Accommodation costs way more than you can afford.