Pay R99 instead of R320 for a classic men’s facial with The Beauty Clinic (save 69%)
- Save 69% on a classic men’s facial with either Matis, Nimue or Regima products
- Cleanse and refresh your face
- Professional therapists
- Ideal as a Father’s Day gift
- One Groupon per visit, additional Groupons to be used on separate appointments or as gifts
- Booking essential: 043 726 3217
- Groupon redeemable Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 17:30; Saturday, 8:00 to 13:00
- Groupon redeemable for up to 3 months
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
Being a member of the sex that spends less time fawning about features in the mirror (or so they say), knowing the face is not as simple as knowing the back of a hand; and face it, trying to figure out who’s come to visit by getting eyes to pop out of their sockets and look back at you, is a feat not many can accomplish. Enlist the services of a professional, expel unwanted visitors and revitalize facial features with today’s Groupon: Pay R99 for a classic men’s facial with The Beauty Clinic.
With Father’s Day fast approaching on that corner of “No Gift Yet” Street and “This is Perfect” Road, it’s only fitting that you spoil dad with a revitalising treatment to put the “happy” back into his face. Trained by the face thrilling Oompahs of the Glee Universe, the highly experienced Beauty Clinic therapists are face-handlers who know the ins and outs of every sort of face. In fact, pleasing a mug comes as easy as counting to one and a half.
In the cool, comfortable and therapeutic clinic, faces will surrender willingly. Choosing between Matis, Nimue or Regima products, faces will be able to obtain maximum revitalisation potential with a product best suited to them. With calming and relaxing motions, the therapists will induce a tranquil coma, making your brain turn to mush. Feeling freed from the mucky prison after an hour of pampering, faces will once again be liberated and refreshed, and ready to take on the world. It’s probably the happiest they could be without using face paint.
Papa Fact: In Spain, corner shops have become popular destinations for Father’s Day. They are reportedly the only stockists of grape seeds which are the most desired gifts by fathers on this particular day. The seeds are the only fuel source for micro robot-cars.