Turn back the clock with a Gatineau basic facial for R110 at Complexions, valued at R270 (save 59%)
- Save 59% on a 90-minute Gatineau basic facial
- Professional beauty treatments
- Administered by qualified professionals
- Rejuvenate and revitalise
- Feel refreshed
- Top quality beauty products
- Conveniently located
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 4 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 043 726 7821
- Groupon redeemable Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 17:00; Saturday, 8:00 to 13:00
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Cancellation policy applies
- Terms & Conditions apply
A die has many faces – six to be exact – and depending on its mood can roll-over and display whichever it chooses: Six is considered ‘angry eyes’, whereas three is jovial and generally saved for happy occasions. Regrettably, humans only have one face and cannot simply roll over onto a new one; though today’s Groupon does give you the chance to roll-back the clock: a 90-minute Gatineau basic facial at Complexions for R110.
They say the lines of your face map the path of your life’s journey, but unless you’re a cowboy you don’t actually want a face that looks like a map. The amazing team at Complexions are exceptionally skilled and highly trained, and after a soothing 90-minute session they’ll have that city map looking like a topographic view of the desert – silky smooth and uninterrupted. Conveniently located in the urban retreat of Vincent, Complexions is close enough for a quick breakaway and you won’t need a treasure map to find it.
Generally speaking, beauty and science seldom cross paths but just like any Hollywood coming-of-age story they are destined to lock eyes, fall hopelessly in love, and live happily ever after. Gatineau embodies a similar formula, and their state of the art beauty products combine the best of science with the best of years of cosmetic experience to deliver a product that even Cleopatra would be proud to use.
A wizard’s wand would be useless in the hands of a muggle. Similarly, Gatineau products are most effective when administered by professionals, and you can feel safe in knowing that the team at Complexions is made up of nothing but the best in the industry.
Military fact: In the army, many code words and phrases are used to keep things interesting and confuse the enemy. For example, when an army man refers to ‘the number on her house’ it is actually code for “I’ve eaten too many canned peaches and may lose control of my voluntary functions”.