Two Farmhouse Breakfasts at Toast Deli, valued at R90 (Save 50%)
- Save 50% on a Farmhouse Breakfast for two people
- Enjoy two eggs, crispy bacon, a cheese griller, mushrooms, tomato and a slice of toast
- Made with fresh ingredients and a served with a smile
- Warm and welcoming coffee shop and deli
- Make sure your morning meal is a good one
- Breakfast served all day
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 043 721 3052
- Groupon valid from Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 16:00; Saturday, 8:00 to 14:00; Sunday 9:00 to 12:00
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Groupon excludes beverages and gratuity
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Redemption on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Muhammad Ali, Billy Jean King and Batman were all great champions who rose to the top in their respective fields, but that’s not all they had in common – they also all had breakfast every day. All three of them and countless others who have reached the pinnacle of their game attribute a large part of their success to a hearty meal at the start of every day. Start your day like a champion with today’s Groupon: Pay R45 for a Farmhouse Breakfast for two people at Toast Deli.
Breakfast is after all the most important meal of the day; a liger would never go to his liger job without stretching his lion-tiger limbs first, and in the same way, the Latin phrase Carpe diem cannot be seized on an empty tummy. The foodies at Toast Deli also understand the importance of a good breakfast, priding themselves on serving the masterful Farmhouse Breakfast. Made with the freshest ingredients and a spoonful of awesome, the Farmhouse Breakfast makes for an unparalleled taste experience.
Packing enough punch to still even the most severe stomach grumbles and so tasty is could put a smile of Voldemort’s (oops) face; the Farmhouse breakfast consists of two perfectly cooked eggs, crispy bacon, a cheesilicious cheese griller, melt-in-your-mouth-mushroom, grilled tomatoes and a slice of toast. Enjoy!
Bacon-flavoured Fact: The real reason that Dorothy left Kansas was because, during breakfast one morning, everyone laughed at the fact that she spoke with bacon stuck in her teeth. After realizing she might never recover from the embarrassment, she left to live in Oz with the Wizard.