Learning a new skill helps develop your brain, which makes it bigger so you can finally fit into bigger hats. Fill your head with a Basic or Advanced DJ Course from Fabulush DJ Academy.
Choose between these options:
- R1 200 for a six-week Beginner’s DJ Course with Lindi Lush (R4 000 value)
- R1 325 for an eight-week Advanced DJ Course with DJ Costa (R5 000 value)
Beginner’s DJ Course with Lindi Lush
Six weeks. One hour per week
An introduction to the advanced subject of DJing, the Beginner’s Course requires little to no previous knowledge – also helpful for improving beatmatching.
Covering all the basics on “How to be a DJ” the course takes aspiring beat bandits through both turntables and CDs, covering a step-by-step walk-through of the equipment and techniques needed to keep the dance floor rocking.
A one-on-one course, students can learn at their own pace, with access to all of Fabulush’s equipment for the duration of the course except for headphones.
With advice and help on how to run events and how to choose the correct equipment for any budget, the Beginner’s Course helps students to feel confident in their mixing technique and ability to build a set, blending seamlessly from one track to another
Advanced DJ Course with Lindi Rush
- Advanced beat structures and timing of music to be able to mix at any point at any time
- Knowledge of music and equipment
- Know how to use equipment to make yourself sound more professional
- Learn to mix any style of music together and make it sound good
- Do’s and Do Not’s when mixing
- Mixing instruments of a track
- Controllers and computer knowledge
- Costa’s Secrets (30 Years Of Experience)
- And a few things that will depend on each student’s capacity to learn
All equipment will be provided during the course, except for headphones.
More About Fabulush DJ Academy
With state-of-the art equipment and patient, skilled instructors, the Fabulush DJ Academy churns out bona fide beat-bandits. Whether you’re an almost-pro or someone who thinks a turntable is a merry-go-round for cake, the school caters to all. After completing the course, Fabulush grants all graduates a professional photo shoot to kick-start their careers and promote themselves as professionals. The school also has contracts with some top class clubs, which book students on a regular basis. All graduates are thus guaranteed at least one or two gigs to help get them on the path to a tuneful victory. Students will receive a certificate upon graduation at the end of the course.
Got some spare time? Click the link for more deals on Things to Do in Johannesburg
Hatfield Corner, Shop 34B
1270 Church Street, Colbyn, HatfieldGet Directions