Travellers swap city sites for majestic ocean views and tranquil settings with accommodation for two at C The View Guest House in Mossel Bay.
Choose between these options:
- R649 for a one-night stay for two
- R1 269 for a two-night stay for two
- R 1 869 for a three-night stay for two
Sharing in a luxury room and including breakfast
The Hotel at a Glance
A stylish beachfront guesthouse near Mossel Bay, C The View is a beach lover’s dream accommodation. 180 degree ocean views from all rooms ensure guests are never far from a breath-taking ocean scene. With a tranquil atmosphere in a quiet neighbourhood, the guesthouse offers peace for guests who simply want to unwind. However for guests who want to be entertained, the guesthouse has a splash pool, indoor Jacuzzi, barbecue facilities, and an entertainment room with pool table and darts.
- 180 degree ocean views
- Tranquil atmosphere in a quiet neighbourhood
- Splash pool and Jacuzzi
- Braai facilities
- Entertainment room with pool table and darts
The luxury room is furnished with a king-size bed, small sitting area and full bathroom with shower and bath. The private balcony ensures generous sea views whereas a flat screen television and DSTV provides in room entertainment.
- King-sized bed and small sitting area
- Full bathroom with shower and bath
- Private balcony with ocean views
- DSTV provides in room entertainment
- Maximum occupancy: Two Adults
What to do in Mossel Bay
The prime attraction in Mossel Bay is its clean sunny beaches. Keep busy by going horse riding along the beach, diving, or surfing. Book a spot on a boat to go Whale and Dolphin watching or try something more adrenaline pumping like Shark-cage diving. The Gouritz River Bridge, where you can do a bridge swing, is close by. Visit the Dias museum for a lesson on local history or take a botany lesson at the Ethno-Botanical Garden.