Travellers trade city scenes for beach-side splendour in a family friendly resort setting with accommodation for two adults and two children at Shelley Point Hotel, Spa and Country Club.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R410 for one-night stay for two adults and two children
- Pay R800 for two-night stay for two adults and two children
- Pay R1 170 for three-night stay for two adults and two children
- Pay R940 for two-night stay for two adults and two children
The Hotel at a Glance
Set in the historical fishing town of St. Helena Bay, Shelley Point Hotel, Spa & Country Club offers a breakaway destination for the whole family, complete with the West Coast’s stretches of sandy-white beaches, world-class surf and cerulean waters.
Set on a private peninsula, the hotel caters for children of all ages with a supervised play centre offering age-appropriate activities both indoors and out.
With the kids kept busy, parents are free to make use of the myriad of activities offered up by the hotel. Take a chance with lawn bowling, or work out in the gymnasium. Active guests can play a round of tennis, or perfect their swing on the nine-hole golf course. For travellers in need of some well-deserved pampering, the hotel has a spa offering host of treatments. Escape the sunny coastal weather with a swim in one of the two pools, or lounge next to the pool with a drink from the poolside bar.
After a day of activities, families can indulge in a dinner at the very popular Sao Antonio Restaurant, well known for their wood fired pizzas.
- Supervised play centre offering age-appropriate activities both indoors and out.
- Take a chance with lawn bowling, or work out in the gymnasium
- Play a round of tennis, or perfect the swing on the nine-hole golf course
- Two swimming pools, each with a lounging area and poolside bar
- Two on-site restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
The hotel offers 88 impeccably decorated rooms stuffed with amenities and comfort.
- Lounge area and designer bathroom
- Crisp linen and fluffy towels
- Satellite television
- Remote controlled air-conditioning
- Maximum occupancy: Two adults and two children
What to do in St Helena Bay
St. Helena Bay is a jewel in the West Coast’s crown, with eighteen bays, sparkling surf and picturesque sea-views. It is one of the region’s prime fishing areas, and its bays are frequented by endemic Heaviside dolphins, dusky dolphins and common dolphins on the lookout for food. The area is also a twitcher’s paradise, due to its station at the southernmost point of the migratory route from Europe and the Steppes of Russia. The West Coast National Park, a short drive away, brings its own flavour to the wildlife of Africa, providing visitors with the chance to spot the “Slow Five” – tortoises, whales, sand sharks porcupines and dune moles. Just fifty-kilometres south (as the crow flies), guests can explore Saldanha Bay and embark on a Saldanha Bay Tour of Doc’s Cave, the Breakwater and Islands. Other activities that can be enjoyed around the Hotel, and the West Coast at large, include canoeing, golf, horseback riding, kayaking, kite surfing, quad biking and windsurfing.