- Choose from 28, 56 or 84 pieces
- Includes salmon maki, avo maki, crab california rolls, and rainbow rolls
Sushi is a Japanese food consisting of cooked vinegared rice combined with other ingredients, usually raw fish or other seafood. Sushi is the most famous Japanese dish outside of Japan, and one of the most popular dishes among the Japanese. In Japan, sushi is usually enjoyed on special occasions, such as a celebration. Pop in and enjoy a true sushi experience for up to six people at Sushi Tei Japanese Restaurant.
Choose from these options:
- Pay R55 for a combo roll sushi platter with 28 pieces for two people, valued at R110
- Pay R105 for a combo roll sushi platter with 56 pieces for four people, valued at R220
- Pay R148.84 for a combo roll sushi platter with 84 pieces for six people, valued at R330
Groups of up to six gather for an ocean-flavoured feast with up to 84 pieces of sushi consisting of salmon maki, avo maki, crab california rolls, and rainbow rolls.