- Open seven days a week
- Child-friendly atmosphere
- Extensive selection of meals and drinks available
According to unfounded intergalactic rumours, the first hamburger to land on Earth was beamed down from space when a neighbouring planet decided to ostracise meat, in favour of a vegan lifestyle. Celebrate Earth’s outer-worldly gift with a 200g chicken or beef burger with chips for up to six people at Café Frappe.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R50 for a 200g chicken or beef burger and chips for two people, valued at R100
- Pay R96 for a 200g chicken or beef burger and chips for four people, valued at R200
- Pay R135 for a 200g chicken or beef burger and chips for six people, valued at R300
Patrons indulge their carnivorous cravings with a 200g grilled beef patty or chicken breast served on a toasted sesame bun accompanied by a serving of chips.
More about Cafe Frappe
A fully licensed and trendy café in Dainfern, Café Frappe offers a wide range of delicious meals and a child-friendly atmosphere, complete with arts and crafts activities to keep the little ones entertained. Open seven days a week, the café offers the ideal spot for a relaxed meal.