- Winner of the Best of Joburg Award
- Voted Most Romantic Restaurant, Best Sunday Lunch and Best Alfresco Dining
- Classic Italian architecture, fragrant flowers and breath-taking views
- Five different dining areas
- Wednesdays to Fridays
- Casalinga Food Tasting Sensation for two, four or six people
- Glass or bottle of red or white house wine
- Valid for lunch between 12pm and 3pm and dinner between 6pm and 10pm
Valid until 26 July 2013; Wednesday to Friday. Not valid on public holidays. Reservation required: 087 805 6222, 087 941 1223 or email@example.com. Quote Groupon code upon booking. Cancellation policy applies. Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s). Gratuity not included. Sit-down only. No takeaways. Alcoholic beverages strictly for 18+ only. Meals cannot be substituted. Casalinga reserve the right to admission. No shows forfeit Groupon. Subject to availability. Picture displayed is a representation.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R285 for a Casalinga Food Tasting Sensation with a glass of wine each for two people, valued at R570
- Pay R513 for a Casalinga Food Tasting Sensation with a bottle of wine for four people, valued at R1 140
- Pay R737 for a Casalinga Food Tasting Sensation with a bottle of wine for six people, valued at R1 710
Adventurous diners settle in at Casalinga for a Food Tasting Sensation designed to tantalise palates and leave guests wanting more. With the chance to treat your taste buds with a variety of decadent dishes, as well as a glass or bottle of red or white house wine, the Tasting Sensation promises to please even the most jaded of diners.
- Fillet medallions in a mushroom sauce
- Fresh linefish grilled in lemon butter
- Grilled calamari prepared in white wine, garlic, olive and fresh herb sauce
- Crumbed chicken topped with spinach, mozzarella and Napoli and baked
- Served with seasonal veg and potatoes
More about Casalinga Ristorante Italiano
Rustic, beautifully designed and built by Peter and Jenny De Luca in 1989, Casalinga Ristorante Italiano was created as a traditional Italian restaurant with a time-honoured country feel. Constructed using historic hardwood pieces, tiles, artefacts and stained-glass windows reclaimed from demolished houses on the Randfontein Gold Mining estate, the elegant restaurant is kitted out with rich, eclectic furnishings to further add to the graceful setting. Catering to business luncheons and dinners, corporate functions or intimate dinners for two, Casalinga has established itself as one of Gauteng’s leading restaurants for the past twenty two years, snagging a Best of Joburg Award and voted Most Romantic Restaurant, Best Sunday Lunch and Best Alfresco Dining.