Save up to 70% on a fire walking experience with Hambanathi Management Consulting
- Save up to 70% on a fire walking experience
- Hugely beneficial exercise for individuals, teams and managers
- Conquer fears and overcome internal barriers
- Build a sense of camaraderie with your colleagues
- Build trust with your team as a manager
- Promotes creative synergy and productive interdependence
- Ideal as a teambuilding corporate event
Securing a sweet smile every morning, making the whole office a round of tea or sticking gold stars to the foreheads of your favourite people are all ways to earn the ‘well-liked’ stamp in your office environment. Leave simple sweetness to honey bees and create happy, healthy and productive working relationships with today’s daring Groupon: Save up to 70% on a fire walking experience with Hambanathi Management Consulting.
- Pay R249 for a fire walking experience for one person, valued at R500
- Pay R399 for a fire walking experience for two people, valued at R1000
- Pay R599 for a fire walking experience for four people, valued at R2000
A leader in corporate learning and development, Hambanathi Management Consulting strives to assist people and organisations in releasing their true potential for success. Believing fire walking to be a metaphor for endless possibilities; this simple, daring and effective experience is hugely beneficial for individuals, teams and managers alike. Encompassing the idea that overcoming fears sets you free; treat your wily workforce, shy new recruit or manager to an exciting fire walking experience.
By walking over hot coals, the individual fire-walking experience is effective in removing any internal barriers that may have inhibited performance and prosperity; helping the individual overcome fears and providing them with an “I can do anything” outlook. A far better team building exercise than leaving your staff on a deserted island; fire-walking helps to build a sense of comradery while resulting in open communication, empathy, creative synergy and productive interdependence. From a managerial point of view, fire-walking provides a powerful mental and physical way to build trust with your team; building better employer and employee relationships while empowering the office.
Leave ineffective office
sing-a-longs and dangerous games of corporate truth-and-dare behind and
overcome the impossible with the help of Hambanathi Management Consulting.