Save up to 60% on a High Tea with a Twist for two or four people at Kai Lan Restaurant at Hala Boutique Hotel
- Save up to 60% on a High Tea with a Twist for two or four people
- Includes one glass of champagne each
- Includes teas, coffees, hot chocolate and more
- Choose between sweet or savoury items
- Five-star Hala Boutique Hotel’s restaurant Kai Lan
- Tranquil setting
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 078 803 2821 or email@example.com
- Valid Saturday, 14:30 to 17:30 only
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Gratuity not included
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
- Pay R395 for a High Tea with a Twist for two people, valued at R800
- Pay R635 for a High Tea with a Twist for four people, valued at R1600
Situated in the chic Hala Boutique Hotel in the heart of Bryanston, the Asian-fusion restaurant Kai Lan offers a High Tea fit for the Queen. Enjoy the tranquil setting as you snack on a variety of cupcakes, chocolate cakes, scones, savoury items, finger sandwiches and quiches. The classy décor and excellent service will make you feel like royalty, but without the nuisance of having to wave a sceptre or wear lots of silk.
With bakers more knowledgeable than that guy who reads Shakespeare in ancient Greek, you can indulge in all manner of heavenly delights. Whether you enjoy sweet or savoury, even the smallest of stomachs will grow a few centimetres to accommodate these treats. On top of snacks and hot beverages, a glass of champagne is included to cap off the feeling of luxury associated with a five-star hotel.
There may be a number of ways to make yourself feel sophisticated, such as wearing floral hats, drinking tea with your pinkie in the air and speaking in a British accent while watching a BBC series, but none are quite as delightful as snacking on a High Tea. Whether you want to enjoy a quiet afternoon tea with your gran as she regales you about her glory days or dress up with a group of friends as though you’re royalty, Groupies will be more than happy with an afternoon well spent.