Pay R50 for a ticket to Oktober Bierfest in Johannesburg, valued at R100 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on tickets to Oktober Bierfest in Johannesburg at the Montecasino Outdoor Event Area.
- Live Oompah band and cover artist
- Authentic 2,000 seater Bavarian Bier Hall
- Genuine Fraulein waitresses
- 3 Bavarian styled biers especially crafted by Brewmasters from The South African Breweries Ltd.
- Sumptuous German Cuisine
- Drink bier, feast and be merry
- Safe transport options provided
- 3 days of beer packed German festivities
- View youtube link at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMQBquB0gP0
- Groupon valid for Johannesburg Oktober Bierfest only: Friday, 28 October 2011, 2:30 to 22:30; Saturday, 29 October 2011, 11:00 to 22:30 and Sunday, 30 October 2011, 11:00 to 20:00
- Groupon valid for a single entrance ticket
- Groupon redeemable here – go to Bookings
- Failure to redeem your tickets on Itickets before the event will result in standing in queues in order to verify the groupon and entry to the event will be delayed
- Important: Purchase currency (Oktober Bierfest crowns) here for food and bier at Oktober Bierfest
- Groupon does not include food and beverages
- Suggestion: utilise the safe transport options advertised here
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The right to reserved seating does not extend to Groupon customers
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Limited number available
Changing your name from Matt to Malt, having recurring dreams about turning water into beer, and trying to incorporate an oompah sound into your punk band - are all signs that you need some Oktober Bierfest in your life. Pay R50 for a ticket to the Johannesburg Oktober Bierfest and be merry with today’s Groupon.
There’s just something about Oktober Fest that lift’s ones spirits. Whether it’s the large welcoming hall with the delicious spread, the pretty Frauleins juggling brimming drafts or the opportunity to celebrate the miraculous malt this is beer; it’s about time South Africa got its own Bierfest.
For those who’ve been living under a dry rock, the festival is a recreation of one of the most famous events in Germany, the annual Oktober Fest, a celebration which has been held in Munich, Germany since 1801. So cue the images of huge halls, wooden benches, Frauleins with oversized trays of beer and a live oompah band – all which will be at Johannesburg’s Oktober Bierfest.
From 28 October 2011 until 30 October 2011, the Outdoor event area at Montecasino will open its distinguished doors to a Bavarian banquet brimming with feasts and fun. The authentic Bavarian Bier hall will greet you with authentic themed draping and décor and enough ambiance to make the Grinch crack a smile. Enjoy a variety of different malts crafted by brew masters from South African Breweries Limited – South Africa’s finest producer of local and international beer – and get into the spirit with a live oompah band. Tuck into a feast of authentic Bavarian fare ranging from Bratwurst and cold meats to sauerkraut, pretzels, pork knuckles and roasts. Now everybody sing oompah-pah oompah-pah that’s how it goes…
Beer fact: It’s been noted by the Mental Health and Beverages Institution of Germany that delusions and knee-jerking is most evident in those who have not had beer for two days.