Save up to 52% on The African Cultural Boma and Croc City crocodile and reptile experience for adults OR children, including a meal and drink
- Save up to 52% on The African Cultural Boma and Croc City crocodile and reptile experience, including a meal and beverage
- Pay R128 for the experince and meal for adults, valued at R260
- Pay R60 for the experience and the meal for children, valued at R125
- Meet the scaly giants face-to-face at Croc City, an exciting crocodile farm
- Enjoy the exhilarating musical and dance spectacle at the African cultural Boma
- Enjoy a delicious meal and beverage
- Browse the fascinating curio shops
- Ideal for a family outing
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon valid from Monday to Sunday, 9:00 to 16:30
- African cultural Boma show-times: 10:00 to 11:00; 12:30 to 13:30; 15:00 to 16:00
- One Groupon per person per visit
- One entrance ticket per Groupon
- Children must be under 12 to qualify for children’s entrance
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Those who joke about Johannesburg being a concrete jungle – beware! Lying no more than five minutes away from Fourways are the prehistoric predators that your bunk-bed nightmares were made of. Meet the crocs and pay R128 for one adult entrance ticket or pay R60 for one child’s entrance ticket for The African Cultural Boma and Croc City crocodile and reptile experience.
A mere Olympic stone’s throw away from Fourways lays the enigmatic Croc City, a habitat inhabited by nature’s feisty felons - the crocodiles. Because crocodiles are such a misunderstood species, Croc City is a spacious and comfortable crocodile farm where the crocs can just be themselves, as cranky as that might be. With secure enclosures that separate the crocodiles by age, you can track the growth of crocs as they move from their temperamental teen years to middle age and finally, grow to the size of a small car in their old age.
While visiting the crocs is something you’ll never forget, it’ll take less than half a day. As a special gesture from the crocs to extend your family’s fun time, sit down and enjoy a truly unique and exhilarating musical and dance spectacle. Experience the traditional chanting and hunting songs of the Khoisan and enjoy the stunning visual performances of Zulu warriors and maidens in this hour-long spectacle.
Once you’ve experienced the thrill of the unforgettable performance, enjoy a meal and a beverage and have a peek inside the fascinating curio shops; they stock everything from beverages and snacks to crocodile healing agents and crocodile meat.
Croc Fact: The phrase “as cranky as a crocodile” is derived from the little-known fact that crocodiles are very good mechanics. This phrase in particular came about when a man interrupted a crocodile while the croc was fixing a car and the crocodile rudely hit him with a crank.