- Fun, adrenaline-pumping activity
- Suitable for all weather
- Challenge family, friends or colleagues
- Full bar available
Piloting a go-kart prepares children for their future behind the wheel, because the signal flags use the same colours as real road signs. Stay on course with a 20-minute Arrive and Drive session at Xtreme Indoor Karting.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R250 for a 20-minute Arrive and Drive session for two people, valued at R500
- Pay R475 for a 20-minute Arrive and Drive session for four people, valued at R1 000
- Pay R675 for a 20-minute Arrive and Drive session for six people, valued at R1 500
Up to six adrenaline-seekers prepare for a thrill and challenge friends, family or colleagues with a few laps of indoor karting. Before hitting the track, drivers are briefed by sage safety specialists to ensure that both experienced and amateur drivers alike are well prepared for the Formula One styled ride that lies ahead.
More About Xtreme Indoor Karting
Xtreme Indoor Karting’s challenging track will reward any driver, young or old with its Monaco-styled route. Tailored to suit go-kart enthusiasts or nervous newbies, the state-of-the-art Birel Karts with 270cc Honda engines, offer an exhilarating, yet incredibly safe ride.