Pay R2445 for 16 Laser hair-removal treatments for underarms and standard bikini at The New You Glenanda, valued at R8150 (save 70%)
- Save 70% on 16 Laser hair-removal treatments
- Eight for arms and eight for bikini
- For all skin types
- Groupon also includes soothing post-treatment Velona Aloe Vera Hydrate Gel treatment
- Friendly and professionally trained technicians
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months at The New You Glenanda only
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 432 0380
- Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 17:30; Saturday, 8:00 to 15:00
- One usable Groupon per person
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
Unlike sloths who love being covered in hair for warmth, hibernation and being able to make French plaits with little bows on the end, humans spend more time getting rid of unwanted fluff. Today’s Groupon will definitely get you fuzz free: 16 Laser hair-removal treatments for underarms and standard bikini as well as soothing aloe gel at The New You Glenanda for R2445.
The New You Glenanda aesthetic clinic is a provider of advanced non-invasive or minimally-invasive skin care and anti-aging services. The professionally trained staff consists of a range of physicians, aestheticians, cosmetology professionals and laser technicians. At The New You Glenanda they believe that these cosmetic medical procedures are designed to provide a significant cosmetic enhancement with minimal discomfort or recovery time. They are also committed to enhancing your well-being, confidence and self-esteem in a safe, professional and ethical environment. Your 16 laser hair-removal treatments will consist of eight underarm and eight standard bikini treatments including the application of a soothing Aloe Vera gel to calm any redness or minor inflammation.
Before your Groupon at The New You Glenanda, be sure to refrain from any hair removal methods for at least two weeks before your appointment as a certain amount of hair growth is necessary for the technician to easily target the area to be treated. The 16 treatments will be spread out over time so it is equally important to avoid exposure to sunlight for about 60 days after each treatment to avoid the development of pigmentation in the area. The friendly professionals at The New You Glenanda will also advise that you use a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30. After your 16 treatments on your underarms and standard bikini your neighbours will no longer flinch and avoid eye contact every time you wave and you will be more than ready to hit the beach for summer.
Body fact: In Albania, women use peanut butter as hair removal method. Even though they have seen that this method does not work, they refuse to believe that their peanut butter Goddess has forsaken them.