Pay R99.95 for 1kg of prawns for one person OR pay R179.90 for 2kg of prawns to share between two people at Vasilis (save up to 57%)
- Save up to 57% on 1kg or 2kg of prawns for one or two people
- Pay R99.95 for 1kg of prawns for one person, valued at R207
- Pay R179.90 for 2kg of prawns to share between two people, valued at R414
- Calming Mediterranean ambience
- Extensive wine list
- Delicious queen prawns
- Indoor or al fresco dining
- Ideal for date night
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon-holders receive a further 10% discount on the Watershed concert and buffet dinner on Friday 25 November 2011
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- To redeem your 10% discount on the Watershed concert and buffet dinner, quote your Groupon security code when booking
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 884 1098
- Redeemable Monday to Saturday for lunch or dinner (10:00 to 22:00)
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon does not include gratuity and drinks
- The meal does not include any starch
- Terms and conditions apply
Human beings need regular forms of sustenance to keep engines running smoothly and make sure mouths are equipped for sarcastic quips. Keep your form fuelled with today’s Groupon: 1kg of prawns for one person or 2kgs of prawns to share between two people at Vasilis.
Set in The Wedge Shopping Centre in Johannesburg, Vasilis is an authentically Mediterranean meeting place where delicious seafood pours out of the kitchen atregular intervals. With a combination of delicious cuisine and Mediterranean ambience working together better than tissues and exes, the result is a memorable lunch or dinnertime experience. Though The Wedge Shopping Centre is miles from a two-week cruise to the Hellenic Republic, the calming blues and whites of the Greek Islands décor provide all the ambience with none of the motion-sickness.
Expertly crafting and cooking dishes to a state of absolute perfection, each chef extraordinaire holds an astonishing set of skills, able to appease taste-buds accordingly. Selected from the best sources and grilled the way only a professional can, your 1kg or 2kg prawn feast makes for a tasty one-man celebration or a date with someone special. Sit yourselves down in the Greek café-esque stools, prepare your fingers with warm up exercises and dig in with no reluctance. Whether you choose to feast under cover of the themed inside, or bask in the sunshine on the deck, you’re in for a whirlwind romance with one kilogram of tasty goodness. An extensive wine list offers perfect compliments to wash down your meal, while starches are readily available to seal the deal at an additional cost. Better than two weeks on the waves, Vasilis offers all the authenticity of the Greek Islands with a splash of international flavour.Food Fact: In a survey conducted about the best meal to have after meeting the Queen; most people ticked tea and fish and chips as their top choice.