Pay R94 for two large pizzas with four toppings each and two glasses of wine or sangria OR R89 for two large pastas and two glasses of wine or sangria at Giovanni Rigatone Restaurant (Save up to 64%)
- Save up to 64% on two large pizzas with four toppings OR two pastas
- Pay R94 for two large pizzas with four toppings each and two glasses of wine or sangria, valued at R260
- Pay R89 for two large pastas with two glasses of wine or sangria, valued at R226
- Includes two glasses of wine or sangria
- Wine is red or white house wine
- Choose two meat and two vegetable toppings for your pizza
- Delicious wood-fired pizzas and creamy Italian pastas
- Warm and welcome Italian eatery
- Ideal for a romantic dinner
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 794 7029
- Groupon valid for two people only
- Groupon redeemable for sit down and take-away
- Groupon excludes gratuity and extra beverages
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Redemption on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Besides being shaped like a boot on the world map, there are many things people don’t know about Italy; like the fact that they have three different types of police, more TV channels than any other country and that on New Year, it’s considered lucky to wear red and eat lentils. Discover more with today’s Groupon: Pay R94 for two large pizzas with four toppings each and two glasses of wine or sangria OR R89 for two large pastas and two glasses of wine or sangria at Giovanni Rigatone Restaurant.
While the wheel is relatively important, man’s greatest invention has to be fire. If they’d never invented the wheel, man would have found another way to get around, like helium balloon-powered carts. However, without fire, man would never have received the gift of Giovanni’s authentically Italian wood-fired pizza – a fate far worse than not having bicycles (or cyclists). Served in all its halo-shaped glory and with your choice of two meat and two vegetable toppings, Giovanni’s pizzas are bound to make your heart skip a beat – and then break into an Italian love song of course.
Not to be outdone by their flat-breaded cousins, Giovanni’s pastas are just as heavenly. Using only the best Italian pastas possible and combining them with the creamiest, freshest and most ingenious ingredients – Giovanni’s pastas prove that you don’t have to speak the language to feel the love. Because dining is never really complete without wining, drink deep of the restaurants House Red or House White wine or get sassy with a glass of delicious sangria.Fettuccini Fact: The first pasta was eaten in China, before the construction of the Great Wall. The Emperor’s daughter, Princess Tiara grew bored of eating rice and demanded a different meal. Unable to think of anything besides the grain or vegetables the princess was equally sick of, they decided to merely serve it in a different way. The dish they created was the first instance of rice noodles ever documented and they were served with chunks of vegetable in a tangy sheep sauce.