Pay R535 per person sharing for a 2-night stay or R1070 per person sharing for a 4-night stay at Nokalodi Tented Camp (save 50%)
- Save 50% per person sharing, on a two or four-night stay at Nokalodi Tented Camp
- Pay R535 per person sharing for a two night stay, valued at R1070
- Pay R1070 per person sharing for a four night stay, valued at R2140
- Self-catering accommodation
- Ensuite safari tents
- Includes one guided game activity (either walk or drive) per day, transfers within the reserve and VAT
- Beautifully located on the banks of the Limpopo River
- Stunning views
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Perfect for a romantic getaway
- Groupon redeemable until 27 March 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 083 775 9655
- One of each Groupon may be bought for a six-night stay
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Cancellation policy applies
- Not redeemable with promotions
- Terms and conditions apply
- Flights are excluded
- There are no catering facilities or food shops on site. Visitors are to bring their own food, drinks and ice for the duration of their stay
Camping is usually synonymous with eating out of tins, scavenging for food and bare-knuckled fist fights with Grizzly bears. Embark on a unique camping experience of a different kind with today’s Groupon: a two or four-night stay per person sharing at Nokalodi Tented Camp.
Set in a beautiful landscape in the Northern Tuli Game Reserve in the easternmost corner of Botswana, Nokalodi Tented Camp is a picturesque location where the country meets its Zimbabwean and South African neighbours. With two majestic rivers at its foot, the setting provides masses of luxurious relaxation for visitors in need of the perfect getaway.
Leave all your modern-day belongings behind and kick it old school in the bush in a cosy ensuite safari tent. Each Meru-style safari tent comes equipped with an en-suite outdoor bathroom and a patio with chairs to take in the eyeball appeasing landscape. Kitchens also come fully functional with a fridge and freezer, gas stove, cutlery, crockery, glasses and cooking utensils, making the fending for yourself part of the trip as easy as it could possibly be. The boma area outside provides the ideal setting for a peaceful session with the birds, the bush and the beautiful African sky. Kickin’ it George of the Jungle style, Nokalodi has no electricity and lighting is provided by paraffin lamps to give guests an authentic yet indulgent experience.
In addition to two or four nights of tranquillity, your getaway also includes one guided game activity per day where guests can get acquainted with the bees, the trees and the beauty of Botswana’s landscape.Travel Fact: A chocolate-chip cookie-shaped vacation spot in Hawaii is famous for their eccentric bedroom décor. Each bedroom in the hotel is unique and designed around a specific type of candy.