Save up to 60% on a 300g sirloin/rump and a drink and Pay R58 for one person OR R104 for two people OR R185 for four people at Dros Malibongwe
- Save up to 60% on a 300g sirloin/rump for up to four people
- Groupon includes one glass of wine or 340ml draught or soft drink
- Pay R58 for one person, valued at R116
- Pay R104 for two people, valued at R232
- Pay R185 for four people, valued at R464
- Charming and intimate atmosphere
- Friendly and proficient staff
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 791 6733
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Groupon does not include gratuity
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Other than the fact than it had more teeth than a deadly hair brush and it was very, very large, there’s a reason the T-Rex was the king of the prehistoric jungle; his secret was a healthy diet of steak and this is what gave him his mighty and awesome power. Even if you’ve never wanted to tape your thumbs to your palms to know what a T-Rex felt like, give his diet a try and save up to 60% on a 300g sirloin/rump and a drink at Dros Malibongwe.
A fun and welcoming restaurant with more of a true South African vibe than a room full of flags and vuvuzela’s, Dros also just happens to serve up some of the most sought-after sirloin and rump in the greater Joburg area. Décor unique to the Cape Wine Route and all the characteristics typical of a wine-cellar, make a meal in Dros like dining in an authentic oaky cellar; warm, intimate and atmospheric. With atmosphere so impressive, just imagine the food.
Though fast-food might come with 78 sesame seeds on the bun and secret sauce, the 300g sirloin or rump from Dros will ensure you never look at beef the same way again, be it burger or brisket. A sizeable chunk of juicy and delicious, it’s a quality cut that’s grilled to the type of perfection usually reserved for Michelangelo paintings and photo-shopped complexions. Finish everything off with a choice of lip-smacking refreshments: a glass of wine, to go with the wine-cellaresque vibe, a 340ml draught or a soft drink – and don’t be surprised if you find that your taste buds mutiny the second they taste anything that’s not straight from Dros’s near magical kitchen.Sirloin Statistic: The owners of a pet-store in Raptor Falls, New York, have created an innovative way to make bath-time enjoyable for puppies; sirloin-scented bath-fizzers.