Pay R275 for a Christmas Baking Goodies Hamper from Renette's Cake Creation, valued at R550 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a Christmas Baking Goodies Hamper
- Hamper includes: 500g fondant, 50g cmc powder, small fondant rolling pin, 3 packs fondant plunger cutters (butterflies x 3, flowers x 4, leaves x 3), 500g vanilla sponge mix, instructions and recipies to use goodies, R100 discount voucher to use with any cake decorating class at Renette's Cake Creations (not redeemable with any other promotions or specials)
- Make awesome cake-toppers
- Get into the Christmas spirit and bake some season-themed cupcakes
- Includes instructions for the best cupcakes you’ll ever make
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 1 month
- Booking essential and subject to availability: email@example.com
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon valid Tuesday to Friday, 9:00 to 17:00
- Collection times: Tuesday and Thursday, 9:00 to 10:00 and 17:00 to 18:00 (Moreleta Park)
- Delivery to Johannesburg not included in Groupon but can be aranged at an extra cost
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Please allow up to two weeks before collection your hamper
There are a few ways to tell that it’s almost Christmas: shops are hanging tinsel and decorations and Jingle Bell Rock is blaring from every mall speaker, people are stocking up on wrapping paper as though it was the key to stopping Armageddon and suddenly, there is chocolate, cookies and cupcakes everywhere. Keep up with the Christmas spirit and pay R275 for a Christmas Baking Goodies Hamper from Renette's Cake Creations.
Everyone knows the feeling; you get the urge to bake something, look up a recipe and find a picture of the most awesome looking, fantastically decorated cake and decide, this can’t be too difficult. Unfortunately, decorating a cake isn’t as easy as smothering it with buttercream icing and sprinkling it with a few of those silver dragées. With a baking hamper from Renette's Cake Creations, you have everything you need to create your own confectionary masterpiece.
With 250g of fondant and 25g of cmc, making those fancy decorative cake-toppers is easy. Whether you use the fondant to sculpt a space-ship or the fondant cutters to create a cake topped with leaves, butterflies and flowers is up to you. For those new to the baking trade, fondant is just the firm sugary icing you always see on wedding cakes and other celebratory baked goods. CMC is the stuff they use to make the fondant hard so that it doesn’t melt like so much wax and turn the Shrek ears on your cupcake into little green blobs. The rolling pin and fondant cutters ensure you have the complete set for starting your quest to baking-enlightenment.
The instructions for the best cupcakes you will ever make will help you to bake some tiny, tasty mini-morsels of your own to present to a love one, eat by yourself or take artistic, black and white photos of.Baking Fact: A model car collector in Tokyo hit it big by starting his own baking company where he baked cupcakes shaped like little cars. His business was a roaring success until he fled Tokyo insisting that his workshop was being haunted by mice that had previously lived there and were angry because they had not had any of his famous cupcakes while alive.