Pay R399 for a cut, moisturising treatment, half-head of highlights and a blow-dry at Donna at Daniela, valued at R1198 (save 67%)
- Save 67% on a cut, moisturising treatment, half-head of highlights and a blow-dry
- Professional and friendly stylist
- Trim split-ends or go for a completely new style
- Trendy and relaxing environment
- Highlights add flair to any hairstyle
- Tranquil and calming environment
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: Daniella – 072 514 7269
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Two Groupons per person
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon valid Monday to Saturday
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Cancellation policy applies
Much to the dismay of women everywhere, men are far more likely to notice an unplanned replacement of his rugby team’s fly-half than the loose-forward’s new haircut. Pamper yourself with a new do that even the most fashion-backwards of boys would notice and pay R399 for a cut, moisturising treatment, half-head of highlights and a blow-dry at Donna at Daniela.
Whenever people try to make comparisons about hair, they always seem to reference Rapunzel. They’re probably forgetting that while her locks where long and lustrous, her colour was flatter than the Vikings thought the Earth is and trying to style that much hair in the morning must have been more irritating than a paper-cut between the toes. Skilled at wrangling even the most tangled of tresses with flair, Daniella at Donna at Daniela is the go-to guru for giving stressed strands the chance to recuperate and regain the sheen and bounce that city smog and stress sap from them.
The first step in any mane makeover is always the chop part of chop and change. With scissor-skills to rival the most accomplished concertina-cutter, Daniella can give you the couture bob or over the shoulder flick-worthy mane you’ve seen in the glossies. Even if you’re just giving split ends the snip or going totally off the beaten track with a choppy rock-star do, it’s best to leave your mane in the hands of a master. The moisturising treatment is almost like the two litres of water human being’s need to drink a day – but for your hair – and perfect for tresses suffering the effects of summer. While a trawl of the internet could provide a few ways to add moisture, no one really wants hair that smells like tomato paste or mayonnaise, and the professional moisturising treatment adds all the health, bounce and shine that heat-styling takes away, without the odd smell or excessive research time.
Once you’ve got the bounce and shine, add some flair with a half-head of highlights to spruce up your colour and accent your new do. Like most impressionist artists will tell you, colour might be the key to awesome, but the best way to revamp a monochromatic mane is not a box of dye. Unlike a college student, Daniella won’t highlight everything, ensuring your hair doesn’t look too textbook and leaving you with a couture coif even Milan models would be jealous of.Hairrendous Fact: During the early 1960’s, one of the most popular hairstyles was The Crump. An odd combination of the faux-hawk, a mushroom-cut and the mullet, The Crump created a bouffant upstairs and cropped downstairs on your head.