Pay R150 for a full dental consultation including a cleaning and polish at Execumed, valued at R776 (Save 81%)
- Save 78% on a full dental consultation
- Includes two Bitewing X-rays, cleaning and polishing, fluoride application and oral hygiene instructions
- Check up on your chompers
- After-hours appointments can be arranged
- Available for 24-hour emergency care
- Prevention is better than cure
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 486 0184
- Practice times: Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 18:00; Saturday, 8:00 to 13:00
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
The smell of rain on a hot sidewalk, peeling an orange in one go and living with someone who doesn’t mind taking out spiders, are all reasons to smile. Make sure your smile remains as sweet as ever and check up on your chompers with a full dental consultation, including Bitewing X-rays, cleaning and polishing and fluoride application for R150 at Execumed.
While some welcome a trip to the dentist like they would a chainsaw-wielding wombat, the staff's friendly smile and steady hand guarantees a pain free and even pleasant appointment. Both professional and personable, the staff at Execumed are great when it comes to tackling mouthy malfunctions, taming tempestuous teeth and fighting gum disease.
Whenever you eat, little bits of food get left behind in your mouth; like anything left alone for long enough they get lonely, sad and sometimes vindictive. It’s the build-up of these vindictive little suckers that can cause bacteria to thrive and in turn lead to problems like plaque, cavities, gingivitis Periodontal (gum) diseases and periodontitis. Enter the defenders of clean chompers and enemy to all that dare mess with your mouth. With no need for anaesthetic, a standard teeth cleaning includes cleaning and a bit of a polish.
Much like beauty, decay comes from the inside and that’s why it’s important that the good doctor snaps a few Bitewing x-rays as well – just in case. Finally, relax as the dentist applies fluoride to your teeth to make sure that cavities don’t even think of appearing anywhere near your flawless smile.Toothy fact: The original South African tooth fairy fable states that the fairy commutes to and from Observatory, where she exchanges the coins for golden Dubloons and keeps them in a massive cooking pot.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
ExecumedMedical Suite 1, Killarney Mall