Save up to 70% on a set of Individual Eyelash Extensions and pay R239 for a set for yourself OR R329 for a set for you and a friend at Sendra’s Beauty Palace
- Save up to 70% on a set of Individual Eyelash Extensions
- Light-weight, natural looking extensions
- Individually attached to each lash
- Highly qualified and friendly therapists
- Lightweight extensions won’t weigh down your natural lashes
- Trendy and relaxing atmosphere
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 791 5766
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon valid Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 17:00; Saturday, 8:00 to 15:00; Sunday 8:00 to 13:00
- Terms & Conditions apply
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies
There are some truly bizarre beauty treatments out there, like snake-massages and hand-cream made from soldier ants. While lengthening your arms and teeth would fit right in with those odd treatments, your eyelashes are one thing that really do benefit from professional extensions. Extend the more appropriate body parts and save up to 70% on a set of Individual Eyelash Extensions for yourself or you and a friend.
Besides the fact that no one really wants to waste precious morning moments in front of the mirror with a tube of mascara, the weight from too much lash-liquid can turn even the coyest eyelash-flutter into more of a slow-mo blink. Why even bother when eyelash extensions provide all the extending, filling-out and curling benefits of the world’s most awesome mascara, and none of the morning hassle. Whether it’s just you adding some glam for the season of parties, or you’re taking a friend along for some pre-Christmas pampering and chit-chat, the highly-qualified and friendly therapists will make sure you walk out feeling like a new person.
After the rush of planning Christmas lunch, figuring out what gifts to give and spending hours wrestling with wrapping paper, spend some pampering me-time and get the flutter-worthy lashes girls spend so much mascara on. Coat-check your stresses at the door of the relaxing Malibongwe Drive spa and leave your lashes in the more-than-capable hands of their highly trained therapists. More realistic than the knock-off couture available they sell on the side of the road, the synthetic, light-weight eyelid embellishments look just like the real thing. Because they’re individually attached to each lash to give you those authentic flutter-worthy Bambi eyes, they’re totally safe and have the added bonus of looking fuller and glitzier.
Your new and beautiful blinkers are semi-permanent, lasting between six and eight weeks, meaning that if you happen to catch Santa coming down the chimney, you won’t need cookies and milk to charm a few more gifts out of him; all it’ll take is a few bats of your new, natural looking lashes.Beautifying fact: Long before the invention of eyelash extensions, women in the United Kingdom would melt down left-over coal and brush it onto their eyelashes with a special badger-hair brush.