Pay R120 for a wash, split end trim and blow or R99 for a back and neck massage at Transformation Hair Studio and Spa (save up to 67%)
- Save up to 67% on a back and neck massage or a wash, split end trim and blow
- Pay R99 for a back and neck massage, valued at R300
- Pay R120 for a wash, split end trim and blow, valued at R300
- 45-minute relaxing back and neck massage
- Soothing atmosphere
- Highly trained therapists
- Relax muscles
- Groupon redeemable ftill 15 January 2012 (excludes 23 December 2011 to 5 January 2012)
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 803 6800
- Groupon redeemable Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 16:00
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Wash, split end trim and blow redeemable for trim only, not full cut and style
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Other than filling out your tax forms in roman numerals or looking at the people that irritate you through the tines of a fork and pretending they’re in jail, one of the most innovative ways of stress is hugging a tree. De-stress without splinters with a back and neck massage from Transformation Hair Studio and Spa or release the stress from your hair with a wash, split end trim and blow.
One step into the soothing atmosphere of Transformation is enough to start stubborn stresses melting away. Stepping out of the dreary tension of the real world and into the bright, breezy and relaxing atmosphere of the salon is like visiting another world; a world where no muscle or stray hair end is left to suffer the harsh sting of strain. The highly trained and pacifying hands of Transformation’s therapists are skilled in searching out every knot in both your hair and back and neck and melting or trimming them away like butter.
Though it’s often taken for granted, the neck has one of the most difficult jobs in the federation of limbs. Having to hold up your head and a hair ball full of split ends during boring business-meetings can be an almost Herculean task and it’s not unusual for necks to protest violently and work themselves into a fit of cricks and stiffness. Of course, sitting in an office chair all day knowing you should be at the hairdresser ridding your locks of their split ends can cause much the same stress. Expert hands will mollify even the most mutinous of marble-like muscles and return them to their former, soft and useable state.Spa Fact: A massage therapist in the 1960’s invented a controversial new treatment while travelling through Scotland – The Jasmine Shrapnel Scrub – which combines powdered shrapnel from the second World War and the leaves of the jasmine flower to create a facial-mask which she claims will give the client something enhanced greatly strength and agility for up to a week after use.