Pay R325 for a YUKON touch facial and massage for one person OR R429 for two people at YUKON Face and Body Clinic (Save up to 80%)
- Save up to 80% on a YUKON touch facial and massage
- Pay R325 for a YUKON touch facial and massage for one person, valued at R1090
- Pay R429 for a YUKON touch facial and massage for two people, valued at R2180
- The latest treatments for holistic rejuvenation
- Stunning spa with dedication to excellent service
- Two-hour treatment
- Caters for body, soul and spirit
- Enjoy a unique touch massage
- Save your skin with a deep cleansing facial
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Groupon redeemable for 12 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 476 1040
- Groupon valid from Monday to Saturday, 9:00 to 17:00
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon not valid for in-store promotions
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Much like when Queen Elizabeth had to fight the plaque Parktown prawns, life is full of unexpected events that take up all your time then leave you as stressed as a computer geek during a power outage. Ignore Parktown prawn infestations and other such nonsensical scenarios and make things right with saddened skin and melancholy muscles when you enjoy a YUKON touch facial and massage for R325 OR include a partner-in-crime for R429 at YUKON Face and Body Clinic.
Much like a knight riding through the mists of Avalon to save his lady, YUKON Face and Body Clinic are there to save your dermis-in-distress. With their stylish, yet warm and welcoming salon, YUKON offer the latest treatments for holistic rejuvenation while treating you like a long lost friend. With their dedication to top-notch service and excellence all-round, YUKON is more than just a spa; they offer new perspective on treatments, aiming not only to save your sorry skin, but to cater for your body, soul and spirit.
Lie back and put your sorrows in a sack for the next two hours as you enjoy a revitalising YUKON touch facial and touch massage. Taking into account your skin’s level of angst, the therapists will treat your depressed dermis to a delicious deep cleansing facial, using their skilled digits to pamper, press and stroke away stress and dead skin and purge pores. While enjoying your fantastic facial, say goodbye to tensed up tendons and miffed-off muscles and enjoy a touch massage; an unusual and top-secret massage unique to the YUKON Face and Body Clinic.
While all good things must come to an end, the YUKON experience doesn’t have to. Now that your stress has hurriedly packed its bags and left the country, enjoy the lasting benefits of YUKON’s special treatments and remember that if the Parktown prawns ever come back – you know where to go.
Face facts: Eskimo women stick their faces into huge ice-cube trays to achieve the effect of looking cool. It works, but the blue face kills the whole effect.