Save 50% on an outdoor Go-Karting experience and pay R199 for fifteen minutes OR R399 for thirty minutes at Kyalami Kart Circuit
- Save 50% on an outdoor Go-Karting experience
- Either fifteen or thirty minutes
- Adrenalin-fuelled fun
- Rich international and national motorsport heritage
- Racing is not timed
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable between 16 and 22 December 2011 and from 5 January 2012 for 2 months
- Groupon not redeembale between 23 December 2011 and 4 January 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 466 3678
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies
- All safety regulations must be adhered to
- No alcohol may be consumed before driving
Since the dawn of time, mankind has been boarding down the cliffs of active volcanoes and doing stunts on a cross between pogo-sticks and stilts just to catch a burst of adrenaline. Rather than attempt something crazy like bungee-jumping over a crocodile-infested river, get your kicks the safer way and save 50% on an outdoor Go-Karting experience at Kyalami Kart Circuit.
While it can be tempting to throw caution to the wind and gun your regular, drive-it-to-work automobile down an empty stretch of highway, it just never ends well. Kyalami kart circuit is the perfect place to experience the more thrilling side of driving without hearing your car described as a public nuisance on the morning traffic report.
Better than driving in fast circles in a dimly lit – albeit large – room as though you were trying to catch your own tail-light, the Kyalami outdoor circuit was designed for professional kart-racing. For either fifteen or thirty minutes, you can tear around the track of champions and experience the high-adrenaline lifestyle without trying to get a job as a crash-test dummy.Fast Fact: Workers at a carnival in North Carolina created the fastest bumper-car in the world. Made entirely of tinfoil, oak and AA batteries the car can achieve speeds of up to 200kmp/h.