Save up to 75% on selected indulgent treatments including massage, manicure and pedicure at Style to Perfection
- Save 75% on a back and neck massage or a manicure and pedicure or both with a lash and brow tint and shape
- Pamper your parts
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 083 260 7632
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies
- Terms and conditions apply
Where garden gnomes can be kept happy with some sunshine, a garden hose and an annual visit to the Discreet Garden Gnomes Association (DGGA), humans require a more precise form of pampering. Keep human bodies happy with today’s Groupon: save up to 75% on indulgent treatments at Style to Perfection. Choose from the following:
- Pay R79 for a back and neck massage, valued at R220
- Pay R119 for a manicure and pedicure, valued at R300
- Pay R155 for a back and neck massage, manicure and pedicure and lash and brow tint and shape, valued at R610
A tranquil and soothing spa in Johannesburg, Style to Perfection is armed with dexterous professionals with more soul than a sock with a hole. Able to rid bodies of tension in expert fashion and add more pizzazz than bedazzled monocles, regardless of the treatment you choose, you’ll be in for an indulgent meeting with feel good vibrations.
Work out stress, knots and muscle tension with the back and neck massage or give your fingers and footsies a one-up on beauty with the manicure and pedicure. Where the back and neck massage increases blood circulation and promotes an all-round feeling of wellbeing, the manicure and pedicure will prep all phalanges for the sunny beach season. Giving bodies a reason to banish mittens and boots to the backs of cupboards; you’ll leave with a renewed love for the digits you so depend upon. Alternatively, get both treatments and prettify facial features with the lash and brow tint and shape.Fantastical Fact: In a fantasy game called World of Warriors, one of the characters is able to hide treasures and some of her powers in her overgrown eyebrows. Shaving them off in the game makes her weak and causes her to lose her powers of invisibility.