Pay R114 for a two-hour high tea OR add a seated neck and shoulder massage for R180 for 2 people at Hands on Retreat (save up to 58%)
- Save up to 58% on a two-hour high tea OR add a fifteen-minute seated neck and shoulder massage for 2 people
- Unlimited Ceylon, rooibos tea and filter coffee
- Includes a selection of delicious cakes and sandwiches
- Beautiful garden setting
- Ideal as a gift
- Perfect for a girls day out
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 022 8700
- One Groupon per visit but unlimited purchases
- Groupon redeemable weekdays during business hours
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Non-arrival will be regarded as redeemed
- Excludes orders for cappuccinos, special teas, juice and bottled water
Having a tea party doesn’t mean keeping up appearances and discussing the weather with slightly stuck-up stuffed toys; it also doesn’t mean lace doilies and fancy dress. Avoid the lace-itch and social awkward silences and save up to 59% on a two-hour high tea with or without a neck and shoulder massage at Hands on Retreat for 2 people.
Favoured by students, people who put the Queen on their money and most other people who breathe oxygen, tea is famously popular for easing even the most socially awkward situations. Of course, inside the peaceful and unhurried atmosphere of Hands on Retreat, there’s no such thing as awkward. With two hours to soak up the fresh air and tranquil ambience, as well as catch up on the local gossip, it’s only fair that you have unlimited tea to sip and things to nibble on in between swapping juicy details.
While you surround yourself with pleasant company and a back-to-nature setting, let the proficient and friendly staff surround you with pots of tea and coffee. While the unlimited Ceylon and Rooibos teas as well as filter coffee provide something to fill the cups you’re giggling behind, a selection of delicious cakes and sandwiches ensure your taste-buds don’t get bored with the limitless supply of perfectly brewed beverages.
If getting out into almost-almost nature with friends isn’t enough to have you forgetting about all of life’s little stressors, a fifteen-minute seated neck and shoulder massage will definitely do the trick. Trained fingers and soothing strokes and pressure will have all those little kinks and hidden tensions running faster than a ladder in cheap tights.
Surrounded by pots of tea and dainty nibbles, it’s easy to imagine yourself in Marie Antoinette’s shoes, shouting let them eat cake. Whether you decide to match the Marie-esque feeling by dressing up to match or not is totally up to you.
Tea Fact: Researchers say that tea is the source of coffee. After someone tasted a cup of tea, they were intent on creating a drink that would form a similar cult, and so created a drink that tasted exactly like coffee. His efforts were bashed when people discovered a bean that would create a brew that tasted exactly the same.