Pay R720 for two White Smile treatments at Iama Aesthetics, valued at R1600 (save 55%)
- Save 55% on two teeth-whitening treatments
- Safe and painless
- Instant results
- Teeth up to ten shades lighter
- Professional yet friendly technicians
- White teeth without a trip to the dentist
- Conveniently located and chic salon
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 467 6849 / 082 439 2525
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- One Groupon per person
- One additional Groupon may be bought as a gift
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon valid Monday to Saturday, 9:00 to 16:00
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Cancellation policy applies
A bright, white smile is good for more than just advertising toothpaste. A sparkling set of teeth can be useful for those awkward smiles that deflect confrontation and conversation with ex-bosses and charades partners of Christmases past. Renovate tinged tusks and pay R720 for two White Smile treatments at Iama Aesthetics.
Running the business of brightening smiles since 2009, the White Smile Cosmetic Teeth Whitening System is the best when it comes to keeping pearly-whites pearlier. Similarly, Iama Aesthetics and their highly qualified staff have been providing quality beauty treatments for all those who know that looking good on the outside can play an important role in feeling confident.
Along with showering every day and wearing deodorant, keeping your teeth sparkly and whiter than the Santa sand that falls on the mountains during winter is fast becoming a must-have hygiene requirement. Whether your not-so pearly whites are caused by half-hearted brushing routines or just came part-and-parcel with your life lines, most people will tell you that yellow is not the new black when it comes to your teeth. Whatever the reason, nowadays even Joe Everyman is getting his teeth whitened. Of course, if you’re going to jump on the metaphorical bandwagon, it’s best to go with the best and the chic Fourways salon is the perfect place to indulge in one of the newest aesthetic fads – without having to face the horror of a visit to the dentist.
With two back-to-back twenty-minute treatments, you can ditch your parchment-coloured tusks and leave with a gleaming set of pearly-whites. Using a specialised gel activated by ultraviolet light, you can kick back in comfort and come back with gnashers up to ten shades lighter. The safe and painless treatment is far better for you than brushing with bicarbonate of soda and provides quicker, better results. Plus, forty minutes spent in Iama’s trendy salon is far better than the same forty spent in a bathroom somewhere.
Toothy Fact: One of the earliest tooth-whitening remedies was the powdered left-toe of a hermit-crab combined with the spit of a blue-whale.