Pay R1050 for a two-night weekend getaway for four people in a honeymoon suite OR R735 for a two-night mid-week getaway for two people in a standard room, both including breakfast at Villa Palmeira (Save 65%)
- Save up to 65% on two night’s accommodation and breakfast at Villa Palmeira
- Pay R1050 for a two-night weekend stay for four people in the honeymoon suite, including breakfast, valued at R3000
- Pay R735 for a two-night mid-week stay for two people in a standard room, including breakfast and two half-body massages, valued at R2100
- Luxury guest house in Bela-Bela (Warmbaths) – 45-minute drive from Pretoria
- Cosy yet stylish two-story thatched roof house
- 1.5km from hot water springs
- Honeymoon room has one double bed and two single beds
- Honeymoon suit boats a private balcony, lounge, dining nook, spa bath and double his/hers shower
- Stand room guests can enjoy a half-body massage in the comfort of their own room
- Relax in the fragrant tropical garden, swim in the pool or enjoy a braai on the large deck
- Groupon redeemable until 31 July 2012
- Bookings essential and subject to availability: 014 736 2558
- All bookings must be made in advance
- Honeymoon suite Groupon only valid for weekend
- Standard room Groupon only valid from Sunday to Thursday
- All prices included breakfast
- Groupon may be used during peak periods if rooms are available
- If special rooms are not available, Groupon may be used as a discount towards accommodation at the guesthouse
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
According to unreliable sources in popular culture – anything can happen in a hotel. Not only have hotels set the scene for romantic rendezvous and rowdy television-propelling rock stars, but they turned a working girl into a pretty woman and made a whole generation scared of shower curtains. Make sure nothing’s left to chance and shack up in a gorgeous guest house instead when you pay R1050 for a two-night weekend getaway for four people in a honeymoon suite OR R735 for a two-night mid-week getaway for two people in a standard room, both including breakfast at Villa Palmeira.
While some may spend their hotel nights eating all the peanuts from the mini bar or hurling continental pillows out the window, Villa Palmeira has enough charms to save you from falling upon the same old clichés. Effective as a luxurious home away from home, Villa Palmeira is a beautiful double-story thatched house with a stylish, clean and professional environment. Situated about 1.5km from the hot water springs and Forever Resorts’ warm baths, this gorgeous villa is also close to town; allowing for easy access to shops, restaurants and entertainment.
Whether you firmly follow the ‘two’s company’ rule or you prefer the ‘four’s a party’ plot, Villa Palmeira has suites to suit even the pickiest of perfectionists. The honeymoon suite boasts a pretty private balcony complete with a lounge and dining nook for magical meals. With an en-suite bathroom fit for a sumptuous sultan, you can enjoy a luxurious spa bath or a refreshing shower in one of the his/hers showers.
Those enjoying sweet slumber in the standard room can also enjoy a deliciously divine half-body massage in the comfort of their own room. Service with a smile, a delicious breakfast in the morning and the opportunity to lounge in Villa Palmeira’s tropical garden are all reasons to jump in the car and enjoy an escape to this picture-perfect paradise.Check in fact: The winner of the 2010 annual award for ‘best hotel prank’ was a bus boy named Garth who recreated the scene from the 1960’s Hitchcock film, Psycho, by sneaking up on a guest in the shower with a plastic knife and splattering the shower curtain with tomato paste and water that he had mixed in a cup.