Citrusdal: Save up to 50% on a two or three-night stay for up to eight people at Allandale Farm Cottages preorder now- 50%
Citrusdal: Save up to 50% on a two or three-night stay for up to eight people at Allandale Farm Cottages
- Save up to 50% on a two or three-night stay for up to eight people in Citrusdal
- Close to a wide range of activities
- Spacious and luxurious accommodation
- Child-friendly accommodation
- Ideal as a gift
- All travel must be completed by 30 January 2013 (excluding 15 December 2012 to 10 January 2013 and long weekends)
- Peak season: 1 December 2012 to 10 January 2013
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 083 260 5071 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Surcharges apply for children; enquire directly with Allandale Farm Cottages
- Self-catering units
- 100% cancellation fee if cancelled two weeks before arrival, 75% cancellation fee if cancelled four weeks before arrival
- Groupons cannot be combined for longer stay – full rack rates apply for extensions
- No pets allowed
- Activities are subject to availability; additional activities at own expense
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and Conditions apply
Swop the concrete jungle for the tranquillity of nature with a two or three-night stay for up to eight people at Allandale Farm Cottages in Citrusdal.
Pay R1 680 for a three-night stay in a four-sleeper cottage, valued at R3 360
Pay R1 760 for a two-night stay in a four-sleeper cottage during peak season, valued at R3 200
Pay R2 508 for a two-night stay in an eight-sleeper cottage during peak season, valued at R4 560
Pay R2 820 for a three-night stay in an eight-sleeper cottage, valued at R5 640
Offering two scenically located mountain cottages near a winding river, there’s a cosy spot for any sized group with the Allandale Farm Cottages. Choose from the rustic and spacious cottage for larger groups or the smaller house for couples and small families. Tranquilly surrounded by fynbos-covered nature and the pleasant hum of the nearby river, there’s no better place to escape the hustle and bustle than Allandale Farm Cottages.
Allandale Luxury Farm Cottage – four-sleeper
The self-catering Luxury Farm Cottage is ideal for up to four adults. Stylishly decorated and sporting a fully-equipped kitchen and two beautifully kitted bathrooms, it’s the ideal home away from home – with a few added luxuries. A Jacuzzi, braai facilities and shared swimming pool, as well as DSTV and sumptuous surroundings make the Luxury Farm Cottage the ideal place for a break.
Allandale Rustic Farm Cottage – eight-sleeper
A spacious guest house that easily accommodates up to 12 people, with children, the Rustic Farm Cottage is perfect for larger groups. With open spaces and a beautiful garden, you’re surrounded by the tranquillity of nature and all the mod-cons a city slicker needs, including a Jacuzzi, DSTV and fully equipped kitchen. Perfect for kids, the cottage also has a set of swings and toys for the little ones. Homely and simple but sumptuous enough to please even the pickiest of holiday makers, the rustic cottage is ideal when you’re looking for some time away with the family.
With the proximity of the world-renowned Cederberg Mountains, scenic drives around Citrusdal are a must. Surrounding by scenic and tranquil nature and everything from fly-fishing to interesting rock formations and Bushman paintings, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. A wide range of activities are on offer for the more adventurous, including everything from horse rides and mountain bike hire to the solitude and beauty of a hiking trail. No matter what sort of shenanigans you like to entertain yourself with, there’s something at Allandale to tickle your fancy and your soft underbelly.
Stunning and luxurious. Will recommend to friends and definitely be going back
– Karen Stockwell Qype, Nov 2010