Save up to 65% on one, two or three 40-piece deluxe sushi platters for up to six people at Aruba Lounge preorder now- 56%
Save up to 65% on one, two or three 40-piece deluxe sushi platters for up to six people at Aruba Lounge
- Save up to 65% on one, two or three 40-piece deluxe sushi platters for up to six people
- Platter includes eight pieces each of Salmon Maki, Tuna Maki, Salmon Rainbow roll, Tuna Rainbow roll, Crab California roll
- Stylish and chic club and restaurant
- Friendly and proficient service
- Masterful sushi chefs
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 3 months; Thursday to Saturday, from 18:00
- Reservation required: 083 601 0079
- Gratuity and beverages not included
- Sit-down only; no takeaways
- Platter excludes sashimi
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Subject to availability
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and Conditions apply
Though many people think that sushi-rice sticks together because of its short grains and natural stickiness, it’s actually because it believes in the Eastern idea of putting the group before yourself. Enjoy the same mentality and share a meal when you save up to 65% on one, two or three 40-piece three deluxe sushi platters for up to six people at Aruba Lounge.
Pay R89 for one 40-piece Deluxe sushi platter for two people, valued at R200
Pay R159 for two 40-piece Deluxe sushi platters for four people, valued at R400
Pay R210 for three 40-piece Deluxe sushi platters for six people, valued at R600
Nestled in North Riding, Aruba Lounge is the kind of super snazzy club that people like to be seen at. With famous DJ’s rocking the decks from Thursday to Saturday and a dress code that suggests you look decent, this upmarket lounge is the ideal setting for partygoers who like to shake it in style. Because not everyone can deal with the constant bump bump bump of the bass, Aruba Lounge has two gorgeous outside terraces fitted with stylish and comfy seating. Boasting two full bars and an extensive cocktail menu, the only thing that could make it better would be a decent sushi menu – which they have too.
With a habit of making other sushi attempts look like amateur hour, the infamous sushi menu at Aruba Lounge takes modern sushi engineering to the next level. Serving only the best tightly wrapped parcels of pleasure, Aruba Lounge boasts gifted chefs with enough sushi-experience to please any palate and deluxe platters with enough sushi to placate even the rumbliest of bellies. With eight pieces of each Salmon Maki, Tuna Maki, Salmon Rainbow roll, Tuna Rainbow roll, Crab California roll, there’s something at Aruba Lounge to please everyone.