Pay R855 for an Aspiring Pilot Workshop including ground briefing and intro flight with Blue Chip Flight School, valued at R1750 (save 51%) preorder now- 51%
Pay R855 for an Aspiring Pilot Workshop including ground briefing and intro flight with Blue Chip Flight School, valued at R1750 (save 51%)
- Save 51% on an Aspiring Pilot Workshop, including a four-hour ground briefing and a 30-minute intro flight
- Groupon includes: a meet and great with a cup of coffee, a tour of the airport facilities, tour of the Air Traffic Control tower, training on the Aircraft Cessna 172 Systems, general introduction to aviation, lunch at Giovanni's, FAQ and a 30-minute flight
- Includes a R60 voucher for Giovanni's
- Pilot instructor has a valid and registered Commercial Pilot license with an Instructors rating
- No experience needed
- Fun way to spend the day
- Blue Chip Business ATO Number: CAA 0056 Part 61 (A)
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 071 851 4411
- One Groupon per person; additional as gifts
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Classes subject to signing Blue Chip Flight School Terms & Conditions and indemnity form
Everybody has a dream, whether it’s finally being able to lick their own eyeball or breaking the world record for most carrots ever eaten in a single sitting. If your dream leaves you identifying with cheesy pop songs about feeling like a bird or believing you can fly, pay R855 for an Aspiring Pilot Workshop, including a four-hour ground briefing and a 30-minute intro flight with Blue Chip Flight School.
Established over a decade ago, Blue Chip Flight School shares the first floor of the main terminal building at Pretoria’s Wonderboom Airport with FlyJetstream Aviation. One of the biggest and most professional flying schools in South Africa, Blue Chip is one of the most popular places around for putting on your training-wings. With an instructional team in excess of 8000 hours of combined flight time under their belts, there’s no one better to give you the ins-and-outs of flight than pilots at Blue Chip.
Under the compass-like guidance of an instructor with a registered Commercial Pilot license and an Instructors rating, you’ll take part in a meet and greet with a cup of coffee to get your day started. A tour of the airport facilities and the Air Traffic Control tower, followed by training on the Aircraft Cessna 172 Systems, including effects of the controls and aircraft instruments will really whet your whistle for what’s to come. You’ll also receive a general introduction to aviation as well as pre-flight, in-flight and post-flight procedures and operations and an introduction to different airspaces, pilot radio work and map reading. After a delicious lunch at Giovannis and a frequently asked questions session, you can make a booking for your 30-minute intro flight, which can take place on any weekday.
More vouchers from Groupon | Leisure | Flying | Flying Activities | Services | Training Courses | Courses | Johannesburg Leisure | Flying Johannesburg | Flying activities Johannesburg | Services Johannesburg | Training courses Johannesburg | Courses Johannesburg