Somerset West: Save 50% on a two-night stay for up to six people at Cape Country Living Guesthouse preorder now- 50%
Somerset West: Save 50% on a two-night stay for up to six people at Cape Country Living Guesthouse
- Save 50% on a two-night stay in one of five luxury units for up to six people
- Luxurious, tranquil surroundings
- Beautiful sea and mountain views
- Activities in and around guesthouse include wine tasting, sailing, boating, horse riding, a Game Park, hiking trails and a ski resort
- Modern apartments with DSTV and Wi-Fi
- Ideal for romantic, private, peaceful or family getaways
- All travel must be completed by 31 October 2012
- Reservation required: 021 858 1607 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Three Groupons per couple/group, one Groupon per couple/group per visit, additional as gifts
- Groupon excludes all meals; meals available from R60
- Cancellation or no shows will forfeit Groupon
- Children can be accommodated depending on the unit size booked and paid for
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and Conditions apply
Escape to the beauty of the breathtaking sea views, magnificent mountains and meandering vineyards of Somerset West at the Cape Country Living Guesthouse.
Pay R850 for a two-night stay in a Mountain View unit for four people, valued at R1 700
Pay R1 050 for a two-night stay in a Garden View unit for four people, valued at R2 100
Pay R1 100 for a two-night stay in a Studio unit for two people, valued at R2 200
Pay R1 100 for a two-night stay in a Sea View unit for six people, valued at R2 200
Pay R1 200 for a two-night stay in a Bed and breakfast unit for four people, valued at R2 400
A tranquil and elegant guesthouse, the Cape Country Living Guesthouse is located on a picturesque wine estate and game farm and offers some of the most relaxing accommodation in the beautiful Somerset West region. Boasting highly experienced and friendly staff, the various self-catering units include beautiful views of the mountain and sea and are all fully equipped with amenities fit for royalty. Ideal for romantic, private, peaceful or family getaways, Cape Country Living Guesthouse will be your salvation from manic city life. The Mountain View unit has one bedroom and a sleeper couch in the lounge area for a child, as well as a separate bathroom facility and an open plan lounge and fully equipped self-catering kitchen. The nature-loving Garden View unit consists of two bedrooms with two bathrooms and shower. The unit is on the lower ground level, with its own braai facility and an outdoor patio/garden under a glass roof. The Studio unit consists of one large bedroom with fully equipped built-in kitchenette and an en-suite full bathroom. This unit opens up onto the swimming pool and has a magnificent view of the Helderberg Mountains and vineyards. The homely Bed and Breakfast unit is made up of two rooms with two ¾ beds, bathroom, lounge and kitchen. The magnificent Sea View unit consists of two large bedrooms with one large full bathroom and overlooks the Helderberg Mountains and the whole of False Bay.
Set in the picturesque Somerset West, the Cape Country Living Guesthouse has an array of activities to keep holiday makers happy. Enjoy horse riding, sailing, boating, swimming, as well trout fishing in the farm dam, just a short walk through the beautiful and leafy vineyards. Home to over 30 wine estates, Somerset West and surrounds form part of the Helderberg Wine Route, making it the perfect spot for wine connoisseurs and enthusiasts alike. With modern spaces such as Somerset Mall and the golfer’s paradise of Somerset West Golf Course, there is something for everyone in the peaceful, leafy town.