Bloemfontein: Save 50% on a two or three-night stay for two people at Die Rusplek preorder now- 50%
Bloemfontein: Save 50% on a two or three-night stay for two people at Die Rusplek
- Save 50% on a two or three-night stay for two people
- Located in a quiet Bloemfontein suburb with large open gardens
- Centrally located accommodation close to N1, UFS, stadiums, shopping centres and hospitals
- Safe parking with security gates
- Spacious garden with benches and swimming pool
- Individually appointed rooms with coffee and tea facilities and DSTV Select
- Valid for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 051 522 5008
- One Groupon per person; additional as gifts
- Groupon only valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms and Conditions apply
Experience warm and welcoming guesthouse accommodation with a two or three-night stay for two people at Die Rusplek.
Pay R580 for a two-night stay for two people, valued at R1 160
Pay R870 for a three-night stay for two people, valued at R1 740
Abandon the search for welcoming Bloemfontein accommodation, because Die Rusplek can provide it in abundance. Located in a quiet, scenic suburb, the conveniently situated guesthouse welcomes guests like long-lost family members, ensuring that they’re accommodated in cosy, beautifully appointed rooms and given only the best service. With a large selection of rooms, Die Rusplek isn’t the norm – it’s better. With 27 rooms, a swimming pool and six braai areas, guest will rejoice in the tranquil green gardens and clean, spacious rooms. Wireless internet access is available for the business person on the go and electronic security gates provide safe and secure parking for all guests.
If sweeping green gardens and homely rooms aren’t enough, Die Rusplek is situated in an incredibly convenient location. Whatever you’re looking to do in Bloemfontein – you can rest assured that it’s close to Die Rusplek. Approximately 1.5km from the N1, the guesthouse is also in the vicinity of UFS, Grey College, Free State Rugby Stadium, Mimosa Mall, Waterfront Mall, Bloemfontein Museum and the Women’s Memorial. Across the street from Die Rusplek is a small shopping centre boasting a pharmacy, pizza parlour, Spar and liquor store, making daily shopping trips as quick and easy as microwave popcorn.
Die Rusplek presented by Groupon.co.za