Save up to 70% on vouchers towards line-work for one or two tattoos at Emerald Rain Tattoos preorder now- 67%
Save up to 70% on vouchers towards line-work for one or two tattoos at Emerald Rain Tattoos
- Save up to 70% on vouchers towards line-work for one or two tattoos
- Well known tattoo parlour with strict sterilisation routine
- All pigments conform to highest standards of quality and purity
- Professional and friendly tattoo artists
- Valid for 6 months; Tuesday to Sunday
- Reservation required: 073 580 4842
- One Groupon per person; additional as gifts
- Valid for line-work only; excludes colour and shading
- When purchasing two-tattoo option, appointments and follow-ups will be at vendor’s discretion
- R200 additional fee charged for specialised designs by artist; no charge for provided designs
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Subject to availability
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and Conditions apply
According to unfounded claims, Ancient Egyptian servants would ink their arms with a hieroglyphic to-do list in order to remember daily duties, like when to feed the sphinx or how the Pharaoh likes his eggs. Illustrate life’s little importances on your sleeve when you save up to 70% on vouchers towards line-work for one or two tattoos at Emerald Rain Tattoos.
Pay R99 for R300 worth of line-work for one tattoo of your choice
Pay R179 for R600 worth of line-work for any two tattoos of your choice
Renowned for high standards of sanitation and unmarked talent for all things tattooed, you can trust the expert inkers at Emerald Rain Tattoos to decorate your dermis with the utmost skill and professionalism. With hands as steady as tightrope walker and digits so dexterous they could strum out Jimmy Hendricks’ guitar solos, the friendly artists at Emerald Rain are just the guys to help you express your individuality with their expertly-inked designs.
Whether you already sport a decorated dermis or you’re an ink-free newbie, today’s Groupon will further beautify your canvas. As simple as they come, line-work is the basic outline of the tattoo which excludes techniques like shading and colour. As easy as microwave pie, all you need to do is pick out your design or take a look at Emerald Rain’s tattoo album, set up your appointment and let the experts buzz away at your chosen design.