Save up to 56% on a First Aid and CPR workshop for one or two people with First Aid Counts preorder now- 50%
Save up to 56% on a First Aid and CPR workshop for one or two people with First Aid Counts
- Save up to 56% on a First Aid and CPR workshop for one or two people
- No previous experience needed
- Learn the basic steps of CPR
- Experienced facilitator
- Resuscitation Council of South Africa Participation Card is issued after completing the course
- Receive a Family and Friends CPR booklet
- Valid for 4 months; Wednesdays only
- Valid for a Wednesday group session; 18:00 to 20:30 only
- Reservation required by emailing email@example.com together with your Groupon voucher.
- For assistance call 073 734 0375
- Course takes place at Soli Deo Gloria Boutique Hotel: 330A Boundary Road, Northriding
- One Groupon per person/couple per visit
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies
- No shows forfeit Groupon
- Training course participants must be able to read and understand English
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Subject to availability
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and Conditions apply
When life gives you lemons, it’s important to know how to resuscitate them. Prepare for the unexpected when you save up to 56% on a First Aid and CPR workshop for one or two people with First Aid Counts.
Pay R225 for a three-hour First Aid and CPR workshop for one person, valued at R450
Pay R399 for a three-hour First Aid and CPR workshop for two people, valued at R900
Be prepared for all that life throws at you with today’s rather grown-up Groupon, a First Aid and CPR workshop. Written by the American Heart Association, the Family and Friends CPR course offers a practical yet fun-filled three-hour workshop where participants will be introduced to the basics of CPR under the guidance of an experienced facilitator. With lots of time to practice and an informative video to feast your peepers on, ensure that you’re the safest friend to be around with a First Aid and CPR workshop.
Ideal for those with friends or relatives suffering from medical conditions as well as child-minders caring for babies or children, the informative workshop provides basic and practical training for participants of all experience levels. Inclusive of adult and child CPR as well as adult, child and infant choking, you couldn’t be more prepared for drama if you had a fully functioning crystal ball.
Adult and Child choking
Brief introduction to an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
How to activate the Emergency Medical Services