Save up to 60% on up to 36 cupcakes from Kelly Jayne’s preorder now- 50%
Save up to 60% on up to 36 cupcakes from Kelly Jayne’s
- Save up to 60% on up to 36 cupcakes
- Free delivery within a 5km radius
- Perfectly and professionally prepared cupcakes
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 4 months; Tuesday to Sunday
- Reservation required: 011 954 4153 or 084 678 9121
- Please e-mail Groupon to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to delivery
- One Groupon per person; additional as gifts
- Cancellations on the day will be charged for
- Delivery costs are as follows for a greater than a 5km radius: Krugersdorp - R40; Fourways - R60; Sandton - R80; Randburg - R70; Northcliff - R70; Any other area - please call Kelly Jayne
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Subject to availability
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and Conditions apply
Much like hugging your mom or wrapping yourself in a freshly microwaved fleece blanket, eating a cupcake has a warm and comforting effect on the body. Treat yourself to a batch of feel-good nibbles when you save up to 60% on up to 36 cupcakes from Kelly Jayne’s.
Pay R84 for 12 cupcakes, valued at R168
Pay R151 for 24 cupcakes, valued at R336
Pay R201 for 36 cupcakes, valued at R504
A dream baking tram made of mother and daughter duo Beverley and Kelly Jayne Finlayson, there’s no better place to find a few freshly-baked indulgences for your sweet-tooth than Kelly Jayne’s. Dedicated connoisseurs of confectionary, the culinary wunderkinds know how to whip up a batch of professionally prepared cupcakes that will have your palate doing little backflips of joy.
More lovingly prepared than a Michelangelo painting and far better-tasting, the handcrafted cupcakes are baked to perfection and possess the perfect cake-to-icing ratio. Whether it’s a gift for a special someone or just a treat for yourself, you can’t go wrong with a few cupcakes from Kelly Jayne’s. Considering baking confectionary delights is only one of their ventures, if you enjoy these baked goods, you can check out their coffee and gift shop as well. Ideal for a lazy afternoon in the tea garden, a light meal for lunch or even a browse through any number of the wonderful hand-made crafts, this dynamite duo will keep your taste buds singing.