Save up to 70% on a live blood analysis consultation for up to two people with Live Smart preorder now- 60%
Save up to 70% on a live blood analysis consultation for up to two people with Live Smart
- Save up to 70% on a live blood analysis consultation for up to two people
- One-hour consultation with Live Smart includes evaluation of current lifestyle and symptoms
- Live blood analysis tool assists in determining nutritional and dietary needs of each individual
- Receive suggestions about diet, lifestyle and supplement
- Suitable for all ages
- Valid for 6 months, Monday to Friday only
- Booking essential and subject to availability through the Durban office on : 031 765 5113
- One Groupon per person
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies
- Live blood analysis is not a diagnostic tool
- Serious health concerns must be communicated upon booking
- Telephonic booking only
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Subject to availability
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Much like mangled manicures, busted bonsai trees and constant car trouble stem from the lack of a decent maintenance routine – the same is true of people who find themselves constantly sick. If you’re constantly tired, tense or have blue flames bursting from your ears at inopportune times; get the nutritional know-how you need when you save up to 70% on a live blood analysis consultation for up to two people with Live Smart.
Pay R80 for a live blood analysis for one person, valued at R200
Pay R120 for a live blood analysis for two people, valued at R400
Dedicated to improving health, nutrition and all around quality of life, Live Smart is a health consultancy company that uses the innovative Live Blood Analysis tool to determine their clients' individual nutritional and dietary needs. Founded in 2006, Live Smart have made a name for themselves by offering clients the opportunity to improve their overall health through holistic health methods and their special Live Smart programme and detox methods.
If your quest for health is more like a stumble for a quick flu fix, the friendly folk at Live Smart are all about providing the support for genuine lifestyle changes. With your one-hour Live Blood Analysis – aka your blood’s big screen debut – a 2ml drop of blood is placed onto a slide which is placed under a microscope and projected onto a large screen. By studying your individual blood structure, the technician can tell you how your blood compares to healthy balanced blood; giving you the opportunity to receive suggestions about diet, lifestyle and supplements that can have your body functioning better than Chuck Norris at a bar brawl.