Save up to 60% on a cupcake baking and decorating class for one or two people at Luvies Bakery preorder now- 55%
Save up to 60% on a cupcake baking and decorating class for one or two people at Luvies Bakery
- Save up to 60% on a cupcake baking and decorating class for one or two people
- Learn how to make six cupcakes, decorate them yourself and then take them home with you
- Groupon includes a recipe booklet
- Learn how to make mini sugar roses and other edible, decorative flowers
- Professional and experienced instructors
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 4 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 795 1926 or 084 555 7394 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quote Groupon code when booking
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Classes start at 09:00 and 13:00
- Classes run on Saturday, Sunday and Monday only
Far better than picking up both a q and u at the same time while playing Scrabble, or actually making the right amount of spaghetti, is having just the right amount of dessert without resorting to inventive use of hammers. Rather than attempt to bake a full-sized cake and shrink it in the tumble-drier, learn to make bite-sized sweet treats and save up to 60% on a cupcake baking and decorating class for one or two people at Luvies Bakery.
Pay R225 for one person, valued at R500
Pay R399 for two people, valued at R1000
Staffed by dedicated connoisseurs of exceptional confectionary, Luvies Bakery is the home of bite-sized delicacies crafted with passion and artistic flair. Specialising in novelty cakes, wedding cakes, pastries and finger delights, Luvies are the go-to guys for perfecting your skills at crafting sugary and aesthetically pleasing delights. The kitchen is run by pastry chef Melanie Pillay, who brings with her a wealth of knowledge and experience and even the most frequent flop of a baker will be creating magical treats that will leave nearby taste-buds quivering with anticipation.
Guided by technical know-how and more experience than you could shake a rolling-pin at from the qualified staff, you and your cooking buddy will learn how to expertly craft six decadent cupcakes. With some insider info on the tools of the trade and how to create mini sugar roses and other edible, decorative flowers, your cupcakes are sure to be the talk of the town.
All Groupon coupons | Services | Training Courses | Baking Courses | Services Johannesburg | Training courses Johannesburg | Baking courses Johannesburg