Save up to 55% on up to six adult’s tickets to McLaren Circus preorder now- 50%
Save up to 55% on up to six adult’s tickets to McLaren Circus
- Save up to 55% on up to six adult’s tickets to McLaren Circus
- Wide variety of performing animals
- Local and international artists
- Traditional circus with a modern twist
- Kids under 3 enter for free
- Valid from 16 July 2012 to 29 July 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 082 7475 726 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Valid for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 19:30
- Two Groupons per person
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Terms and Conditions apply
- Kids pay at the Arena; R80 per ticket
Without the circus to call home, lonesome clowns would be forced to band together to perform pie-in-the-face skits on the side of the road or sell their wigs for small change. Keep clowns in business and experience everything else the circus has to offer when you save up to 55% on up to six adult’s tickets to McLaren Circus.
Pay R100 for two adult’s tickets, valued at R200
Pay R192 for four adult’s tickets, valued at R400
Pay R270 for six adult’s tickets, valued at R600
Taking place on the corner of Church and End Streets, McLaren Circus promises a fun-filled day of circus-flavoured joy for the whole family. A traditional family circus with a modern twist, supported by local and international artists as well as a plethora of beautiful and pampered performing animals, the McLaren Circus aims to spread the magic and nostalgic joy of the circus to all and sundry – no matter how radically opposed they are to clowns.
A 90-minute traditional escapade into the magic of the circus, the McLaren Circus features everything from acrobatics to clowns and magic tricks, with a variety of performing dogs, goats, miniature horses, camels, welsh ponies, pythons, lions, White Lions, Bengal Tigers and White Bengal Tigers to spice things up. Whether you’re treating a beau to a day of magic and flippant fun, or you’re looking for a family outing with a twist, there’s no better way to spend the day than at McLaren Circus.