Pay R150 for two seafood, meat or poultry curries for two people at Montego Bay Seafood Restaurant, valued at R300 (save 50%) preorder now- 50%
Pay R150 for two seafood, meat or poultry curries for two people at Montego Bay Seafood Restaurant, valued at R300 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on two seafood, meat or poultry curries for two people
- Choose from: Fish Curry, Kingklip and Chicken Breyani, Lamb Vindaloo, Prawn Curry, Chicken and Prawn Curry, Tomato and Lamb Stew, Beef Stew Curry
- Renowned seafood, sushi and oyster bar in the heart of Sandton
- Spacious indoor and outdoor seating
- Proficient and friendly waiters
- Comprehensive wine list
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for two months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 883 6407 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quote Groupon code on booking
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- No substitutions
- No take aways
- Groupon valid strictly for two people
When your taste buds start itching for something hotter than the average soup to warm them up, they could resort to risky behaviours like trying their hands at fire-eating or licking salsa dancers. Keep your taste buds happy with the heat of their dishes and pay R150 for two seafood, meat or poultry curries for two people at Montego Bay Seafood Restaurant.
Montego Bay Seafood Restaurant is a popular seafood, sushi and oyster bar which captures the heart and sole of Nelson Mandela Square and the people who love to spend their time there. Whether you eat under the African sky or cosy up inside, the restaurant has a friendly and bustling atmosphere where it’s almost impossible not to order a bottle of wine from their comprehensive wine list.
Warm up a winter-cooled belly with a choice of delicious and spicy curry from the extensive menu. Giving you the chance to transport your palate straight to the East while keeping your body firmly seated in the charming atmosphere of Montego Bay, treat your taste buds to a choice of Fish Curry, Kingklip and Chicken Breyani, Lamb Vindaloo, Prawn Curry, Chicken and Prawn Curry, Tomato and Lamb Stew or Beef Stew Curry. While the spicy flavours dance around your taste buds and beckon them to cut loose, cheeky spices dart around, mocking their lethargy by giving them zesty little kicks. No matter who you take along for your belly-warming experience, a curry at Montego Bay will be the best idea you’ve had all winter.
Groupon coupons | Restaurant | Fish Restaurant | Seafood Restaurant | Indian Restaurant | Indian Cuisine | Restaurant Coupons | Restaurant Deals | Restaurant vouchers Johannesburg | Fish restaurant Johannesburg | Seafood restaurant Johannesburg | Indian restaurant Johannesburg | Indian cuisine Johannesburg | Restaurant coupons Johannesburg | Restaurant deals Johannesburg