Save up to 60% on a one-day floristry workshop for up to four people with the National Floristry Training Institute preorder now- 50%
Save up to 60% on a one-day floristry workshop for up to four people with the National Floristry Training Institute
- Save up to 60% on a one-day floristry workshop for up to four people
- Professional instruction
- Practical, hands-on flower arrangement course
- Flowers can be taken home
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 6 months; Saturday only
- Reservation required: 076 936 3477
- Email Groupon to email@example.com at least 24 hours before appointment
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- One Groupon per person; additional as gifts
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies
- No shows and late cancellations forfeit Groupon
- Subject to availability
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and Conditions apply
Much like teenagers, flowers bloom gracefully into adulthood for the purpose of brightening up otherwise dull cubicles. Get a hand in on the budding beauty of nature when you save up to 60% on a one-day floristry workshop for up to four people with the National Floristry Training Institute.
Pay R799 for a one-day floristry workshop for one person, valued at R1 600
Pay R1 439 for a one-day floristry workshop for two people, valued at R3 200
Pay R2 559 for a one-day floristry workshop for four people, valued at R6 400
An institution that specialises in training aspiring flower-fundis in the art of floristry, the experts at the National Floristry Training Institute know everything there is to know about the floral arts. Teaching horticultural hands to elegantly fashion eye-catching arrangements and bouquets, the one-day course is perfect when you’re looking for a taste of the floristry business.
Professional instruction and the chance to meet and greet with like-minded people are just two of things that make the one-day course an ideal way for budding bloom-lovers to spend their time. Whether you’re flying solo in hopes of opening your own florist one day or gathering together a group of buddies for some time among the blooms, the course provides the perfect solution. Covering everything you need to know about flower preparation and tools used, you’ll also learn the hands-on techniques needed to create various flower arrangements. Everything you need to complete the course will be provided and when everything is said and done, you’re invited to take your unique arrangement home with you.