Pay R120 for two tickets to see White Wine featuring award-winning comedian Deep Fried Man at Old Mutual Theatre on the Square, valued at R240 (save 50%) preorder now- 50%
Pay R120 for two tickets to see White Wine featuring award-winning comedian Deep Fried Man at Old Mutual Theatre on the Square, valued at R240 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on two tickets to White Wine featuring Deep Fried Man
- Award-winning, young South Africa comedian
- Follow-up to debut show, Deeply Fried
- Brand new show and material
- Let off steam with a good laugh
- Valid for Friday 21 September 2012, 8:15 show only
- Reservation required: 011 883 8606
- One Groupon per couple; additional as gifts
- No children under 13
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Subject to availability
- Terms and Conditions apply
As practised by clowns in exile, sometimes happiness comes from the ability to laugh at oneself. Get the giggles with two tickets to see White Wine featuring award-winning South African comedian Deep Fried Man, for R120 at Old Mutual Theatre on the Square.
Having garnered critical acclaim and standing ovations with his one-man debut, Deeply Fried, Deep Fried Man’s follow-up show, White Wine, is a satirical sensation quite unlike any other. Having established himself as a pretty funny guy in just two years, the sensational satirist has gathered just as many awards as he has laughs after winning the Newcomer prize at the 2011 Comics Choice Awards as well as winner of the Standard Bank Ovation award.
With his quirky style and clever writing, Deep Fried Man’s blend of music and satire lends to his sharp wit as he explores what it means to be a white South African. Chockfull of self-satire, musical numbers and a fair share of complaining, let Deep Fried Man oil up your funny bone with two tickets to his stand-up show, White Wine at Old Mutual Theatre on the Square.
I have not laughed so much in a very long time … Riotously funny coupled with great socio-political insight
– Katy Chance, Business Day