Limpopo: Pay R2499 for a Limpopo 4x4 Long Weekend Tour with Phambili Afrika, valued at R5230 (save 52%) preorder now- 52%
Limpopo: Pay R2499 for a Limpopo 4x4 Long Weekend Tour with Phambili Afrika, valued at R5230 (save 52%)
- Save 52% on a Limpopo 4x4 Long Weekend Tour
- Groupon includes: breakfast and dinner each day, all park, trial and professional guide fees and accommodation fees
- Stunning scenery
- Meet new people and explore historic sites
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 22 June 2012 to 26 June 2012 or 29 June 2012 to 3 July 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 074 316 7929
- One Groupon per person; additional as gifts
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- 4x4 requirements: must be low-range, recovery points in the front and back, good ground clearance and good off-road tyres
Starting off at the scenic Explore Mountain Retreat, the Limpopo Long Weekend Tour gives you the chance to experience all of the natural beauty and adventurous 4x4 excitements that the surroundings have to offer. Covering everything from historic sites in Verlorenvallei to relaxed gravel trails on the way to the Nwanedi Game Reserve, put your 4x4 skills to the test and feast your eyes on the natural surroundings. With two meals a day provided, experienced guides and all accommodation and park-fees catered for, the Limpopo Long Weekend Tour is the perfect way to experience the sights.
Day one – Friday afternoon: Meet up at Explore Mountain Retreat just outside Louis Trichardt for a braai and get to know your fellow tour mates over the campfire.
Day two – Saturday: After breakfast, head out to Verlorenvallei to visit historic and sacred sites, the saltpans and interact with the local Venda people.
Day three – Sunday: Head out to Mamba’s Pass to test your 4x4 skills on the way to the Tshirovha camp, which is scenically situated in a lovely pine forest next to the sacred Tshirovha Waterfalls.
Day four – Monday: Leave early and head for the Nwanedi Game Reserve to take on some relaxed gravel roads and enjoy the stunning scenery. In the evening, relax around the last campfire.
Day five – Tuesday morning: Enjoy a late breakfast and say goodbye to new-found friends.
All Groupon vouchers | Travel | Cheap Accommodation | Cheap Rooms | Cheap Bed And Breakfast | Travel Deals | City Trips | Travel Johannesburg | Cheap accommodation Johannesburg | Cheap rooms Johannesburg | Bed and breakfast Johannesburg | Travel deals Johannesburg | Johannesburg Trips
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Phambili Afrika presented by Groupon.co.za